2005-01-27

I am soooo tired...


finally home! =)
Mood: tired

Cell bio prac today was a killer.
I volunteered to do the experiment with the least procedures... (thinking that I could get it over and done with it quickly)

But boy, was I wrong! I was made to work for all that I was worthed (which isn't much, come to think about it..) okay, so I was made to work the way that made my experiment pay it all off in terms of time and diligence.

I was told to drain casein out from 20mL of skimmed milk.

it's a stupid thing to do.. All I smelled was powdered milk, and milk chocolate, and all things to do with lactose and milk. >__<
Oh okay, I inhaled a fair bit of 1:1 ethyl, ethanol and boy, was it stinky!! really pierces up your noserails..

Well, there was that 95% ethanol too.. so cool.. literally! hahs!!

I love school today. But it was really tiring..
We managed to get Dr Xu speak chinese to us during organic chem tutorial today!! *mega-grin*
Oh man.. I thought he sounded so cool! ^__^

*****************

PeiSuan lost the band room keys.. I do hope she finds them soon...
The sun tempted me to go for another jump into the pool again when I walked past it this afternoon!! ohmigosh... >__< I soo need a tan again... (not that i'm not a Tan. Pun was certainly not included in this. just trying to live it up to my name.)

Okay, so it's confirmed, I've decided to leave PaLs once and for all when year 2 starts.. I've wasted all my time there, and I get no CCA points. What's the point in that? >__< *sighs*

I'm not doing ANYTHING at all, if that's the case. All my efforts wasted.
Nevermind, at least I learnt something through all that planning. I will put in my best for SCL and Youth Week'05... *beams*

And I still have to prove it to Marcus and myself, that I DO actually can have a life that's not full of studying. hahas.. I will have a life!
Speaking of which, Marcus isn't coming down today, I think he went tagging along with his mom and dad to the other relatives' families and their places..

Not that I'm biased or anything, but I've lost utter respect for them old hags and fags..They're so mean to second aunt.. and mom.. dad refused to do anything till fourth aunt actually insulted my mom in front of dad. He stood up and told her to back off, or he'll report her for harassment and intrusion.. ^__^ hee!!

How I love my father so!

I've always thought he was really kinda cool.. ;) he is actually..
My parents are the BEST parents in this entire world (even if they can get very cranky nowadays)..

**********************

Enough about family, can see Amanda rolling her eyes and cursing and swearing on this blaardy hell on me.. =P bwhahahhas.. sorry ah, manda... bwhahahahas! But I love my family lah.. just don't really like my brothers is all..

Oh yeah, about the movies, you could check out Constantine too.. heard it's cool.. there's this other one coming out, starring.. ah drats. I forgot.. but they have the posters up at GV PlazaSingapura.. you can check it out if you're there.. they're nice ones..

**********************

Okay, I feel the urge to study now..
so I shall go fulfil that urge.. before I get the urge to eat my durians...
>__<

bwhahahas..
I LURVE durians! Mwah!


Toodles! ;)
P.S.: y'all be good now..