2005-01-23

ONE down, like 2 more to go?


reports, that is...
Mood: =S

I seem to be taking my own sweet time at doing my reports.. haha..
It's monday morning, yet I'm strolling on my biochemistry and 2 cell biology reports... hahahas.. oh man. what a laugh!

My MSN is failing on me.. damn thing. something about runtime error. I bet you a trojan's in my system already.
Damn laptop doesn't even have frontpage and Access.. How am I to do my IT assignments like that??

not to forget my Adobe Photoshop.. I'm practically withering away without my wonderful tools of IT.. >__< I feel disabled. and very much deprived..

I'm a deprived girl. This utterly sucks.. *sulks*


********************

I'm stuffed. hahas.. no wondering why.. dad stuffed gary and I with french fries, coffee and peanut biscuits before dinner. Then, I had a full dinner (VERY full one) and then.. yeah.. haven't had anything since..

Aunty downstairs got tired of doing those wonderfully aromatic delicious sweet puffs of hers at about 9.30pm.. thank goodness!! Imagine if she went on till 11pm.. I'll be dying for supper already!! >__<

She'll do my family a small bottle of her delicious sweet puffs again, I hope.. she always does.. :) I loooove eating those delicious puffs.. yummy stuff..

********************

I wanna scream.. okay, maybe not..
Dunno what I'm gonna do after school.. I wanna go jogging in the evening.. I'll sms PeiSuan about that.. :D then we'll go jogging like 5 rounds, I hope.

My new target would be to complete 10 rounds in 20 minutes.. not too bad lah.. seeing as I've not been doing my long distance running since sec 4.. that's like about nearly over 3 years already. I've only been walking long distances.. heh.. (from dhoby ghaut to Lido, through all the malls thoroughly and back to dhoby ghaut and back home) That'll prolly be as good as walking at least 3km...

But anyway.. yeah.. hopefully I don't get heart burns after jogging.. haha.. my family's got a cardiac arrest history on both extended sides.. so yeah.. not exactly healthy family.. *sheepish grin*


So, don't be surprised if I fall on the floor having a heart attack k? ;) I doubt it'll happen, but better be safer than be a sorry sight..

******************

I'm tired and grumpy.
I have 3 reports all half or 3/4 done..

I was being lame and playing around with Debra as the presenters were talking at yesterday's presentation.. haha.. (you really dun wanna know what i'd been doing..)

well, okay.. just passing some stupid lame comments via note-writings.. and sniggering away every 3 minutes isn't very polite, I know.. but debra and I are famous for being figity at meetings.. ;) right, m'dear doorbell?


okay okay..
I'm outta here.
Toodles! ;)