2005-01-15

Sophie's world!!!


by Jostein Gaarder
Mood: happy.. but... >___
geez.. I accidentally took some spoilt coconut milk just now.. dammit.. I'm gonna be running to the toilet very soon now.. hahas... I had it in my orh chok (black porridge more commonly known to the teochew and hokkien speaking community)..
To the rest who don't know a thing I just told you about.. orh chok is brown glutinous rice made into a dessert.. it WAS (emphasis on the past tense) served to the royal families of ancient china back in their glorious days of wealth and corruption. (the royal asses were only served THREE mouthfuls of anything they ate when internal war struck. Hence, you see them looking rather fat, coz they get to eat almost everything they see on the table. only in mouthfuls of three and they don't see that food anymore till 3-6 months later. damn those royal bungholes.)

Well, had meeting today. Seriously, today's meeting was just.... um, well... the directors' meeting. They pretty much talked amongst themselves. I wasn't awake yet. (therefore, I spilled my whole precious cup of wonderful orange juice away just like that! *sobs*) Steven chided me, and jokingly told me to go find a nice wall and stand facing it for the rest of the meeting for destroying the papers he was about to give to me. hahahahaha.... well, at least that added on to the entertainment for today's meeting. Good thing there weren't any minutes of meeting to be taken down..
Imagine what Michelle Ong would've put in?

"10.30am Angeline spills her orange juice and ruins the table cloth"

not "her papers" but, "the table cloth"



-__-|||

right.

heh heh heh heh heh... :P


ahhh well... I had SOOOO much fun conering people and bombarding with questions while steven happily filmed on.. bwahahs.. *mega grin*

LiRu was SUPER professional at interviewing people!! She oughta join the media as an interviewing journalist.. it'll be the perfect job for her! :)

*************************

After meeting, Debra and I took a lift from Steven's really cool antique Mercedes-Benz down to City Hall.. Let me tell you.. my goodness.. it's sooooooo old!!! it still has that sofa-type leather seat on! He didn't even modify the interiors one single bit! hahas...

He told us that he inherited the car from his uncle when his uncle died a few years ago.. even informed us that the car was older than him! is that way cool or what? (steven's over about 30+ btw) so you can imagine how vintage that sweet machine was!!

Debra was hoping the car wouldn't stall in the middle of the road half way.. hahas...
dammit, but I thought that his car was waaaaay cool!

And I saw my dream car today!!!!! the KIA picanto... omg.. it's such a sweet beauty!
*drools*

***********************

Debra and I got to Bugis.. bought our food from McD's.. and headed on to PeiSuan's place. Goodness me.. those two...
what a menace when they're put together.

They both love 5566.
They are both only child kids in their families.
They love suppers.
They both love annoying the hell out of me.
and finally..
They're both SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY mentally perverted girls.

It's like they're poisoned in their mind or something.

Peeping at their neighbours having sex without knowing they're actually having sex.
Peeping at annonymous couples make out and doing disgusting things.
And urgh!!!
Gross.

I couldn't concentrate with their stupid pervertic and egotistical talk..
Damn those two annoying pigs... heh heh... :P

***********************

SO anyway, yeah... besides all that nonsense...
Joey came online to chat.. (it was early for him.. seeing as it's 5am in New York)
He was desperately trying to complete 5 more reports which were to be handed up on this coming Monday. (poor dude has to complete 10 reports in total)

He told me that he and the guys took 6 modules instead of the normal 4, thinking that they could manage it.. well, knowing them to be over acheivers, quite expected that to happen.. ahhas.. so yeah, joey was telling me that he doesn't think he can cope with it..

well, next semester, don't take too many modules, alright?
haha.. that way, not so stressful... actually ah.. by the end of your first sem, you'll be coping with it well already lah...

Best of luck then, you fellas! :)

**********************

OOOOOH!!! I borrowed that Sophie's World from PeiSuan today!! ahahas.. finally found that fantastic book.. BUT it's much too thick for my liking leh...

Shall read it after my Basic Theory on Tuesday..
hahas..
haven't studied for it... :S

well, think I shall be going off then..

Toodles! ;)