2005-01-06

Revelations


I just realised the many sacarstic remarks I'd make back just two years back..
Let me show you this short entry I came up with in December 2003:

HA!! Revelations!

No doubt, they're lame ones...

1)
a) More and more people are leaning into negativity nowadays.
b) Most of them are in their late teens.
c) Alot of these people are in denial.
d) They think the world is out to get them.
e) I honestly think that they've got an identity crisis to solve.

2)
a) The happy people around me are just too happy.
b) They reek of such happiness, one could barf at it.
c) Their optimism is not as effective as before.
d) They sometimes try too hard. And you can see that.
e) I honestly think they've got inner battle issues to solve.

3)
a) My parents aren't as strict as I may describe them to be.
b) They're lovely and extremely practical people.
c) Too practical, I might add.
d) On the whole, they're the typical parents.
e) They haven't got any issues to settle; lest for the fact they comment too much sometimes.

4)
a) Being mature wasn't as hard as I think it to be.
b) Acting my age is even much more simple than I thought.
c) Being immature is a silly thing. Silly, but fun.
d) Being mature means paying a lifetime craziness in many degrees.
e) Yes, I might have some issues to solve as well.


Heh.. no doubt all this was typed in 5 minutes 2 years ago.. I still think I'll stick with them.. they're rather useless revelations, but they're fun for a read! :P

2 years ago, I wanted to revel in the midst of insanity. Truly, I did want to. *grins* And I did all sorts of things to try to gain that level of satisfaction for gaining that insanity that I desperately wished for..

2004 proved to be one highly insanitified year.. so much to the extent, I do believe I was rather a tad bit overwhelmed by all that...

I find that I've changed loads too.. compared to a year back (in January'04)..
For starters, I had so many earstuds pierced into my ear lobes, yet, I managed to get away with all that. I think if Gary were to pierce his ear, my parents would get a hussy fit. heh heh heh...

I love being ignored, after all! well, by my parents on such matters, that is.

Also, I find that I don't really think much on my past anymore. In fact, had I not accidentally clicked on to the archives, I wouldn't have remembered that rather morbid past I felt I had.

After much thinking, I came to the conclusion that everyone, and I mean every single person with an ass out there, love to remember only the bad stuff that happens in their past. People do tend to love leaning towards the negative side of things nowadays.. One sweeping look at the teens all over today's world just proves to support my stand.
And that's the only one thing we don't need in this world -- depression.

Heh, I'm not making any sense again, aren't I?
Ahh well, this is a blog. well, not just ANY blog. It's MY blog. *smirks* I get to type anything I like down.

And if anyone has a problem with what I've typed out, can see themselves out of this page by visiting my friends' blogs. ^__^V

(folks, be happy I even take some time to put your links up as adverts!)

*********************

Well, much to the dismay of myself, I got knocked out and promptly went to bed after completing my cell bio report..

heh heh...
anyway, gonna fix up a date with ken.. he's complaining that I don't go out with him for meals anymore and insisting that I accompany him out some time..
hahas.. so yeap..

Anyway, time to go do my work again..
toodles! ;)