2005-01-02

Sunday Sunday... sundays....


are surely a terrible bore...
Mood: bored

It's a terrible bore when you don't have anyone to play with or talk to...
haiz... =S

ahh well, that's my sundays, left home alone and all.. hahahas..
anyway, how are all of you guys getting along with this REALLY new year?
great I hope! ;) things are going okay for me.. i'm just procastinating away, as usual.. hahas.. I hope I don't do that as often now.

I only have 15 weeks in school, no re-tests, no supps, just one shot at everything.. it's a huge stake. but I have to prove to myself that I can do it I guess..

*************

Call me heartless, but I think those lives lost in the tsunami were worth it.
The human populace on Earth is greatly rising at an exponential rate. At any one time, I should think europe should get a blasting too.. maybe an avalanche will occur. How cool would that be? it'll prolly kill about 2,000 if it's big enough..
still not as huge as the tsunami.

How about africas?
they should get a hit too.. heat stroke. it'll kill them all.

And the americas..
i do hope god doesn't bless them... it's sick to hear them go "God bless america" pfft. please, unless you really noticed it.. you're not the only humans on this planet. there're other of the same kind as you right smack over opposite your place.

****************

bah.. don't mind me.. i'm just rambling nonsense again as usual..
this is what happens when you get bored outta your mind, you get cynical.

I find that I have no reason to blog nowadays... besides those weekly shits...

heh.. speaking of which...

MY WEEKLY SHITS

Thursday Threesomes:

::Taking the Lights Down...::
>Onesome: Taking-- --some time off? Are you on holiday schedule tomorrow? ...or is it just another day in the mines? How about a party in the evening? No?
nope. no holidays.. stupid school still goes on like slaughter... heh heh.. was having a party over at debra's place which had mahjong in it...

Twosome: the Lights-- Hey, is this the weekend all the decorations come down? When do you "de-Christmas" your place?
hahahs.. i never 'chritmased' my place in the first case.

Threesome: Down-- --time... Are you getting any relaxation time this weekend? ...or are you all wrapped up in parties and events? ..and for the students: are you done with down time? When do you have to go back?
um.. i have to go back to school tomorrow!!! heh heh.. but it's just 2 hours... and it's havoc already.


Friday's Feast:

Appetizer
Using only 5 words, describe how 2004 went for you.
Bloody, fucked-up, insane, hateful, one-hell-joy-ride.

Soup
Name something you did in 2004 that you'll probably never do again.
never trust a fool like some fellas I know

Salad
What did you learn about yourself in 2004?
that I'm really a boring person who loves to slack and go down into town just for the sake of going there to do absolutely NOTHING. heh. I have too much time on my hands and I hate it. I'm a born slacker. I love to curse and swear. I love to play mahjong (that was at 2357hours on 31 dec 2004). I do lame shit like.. well, i don't know... i just do lame stuff.

Main Course
What notable news event from 2004 will stand out most in your memory?
eh.. gary attempting suicide, now, though I hated him for it.. that was a sweet memory.

Dessert
Name something you purchased in 2004 that you really, really like.
those 3 bottles of perfume, the jeweled handphone keychain that cost me $120 and yeah, that expensive experience I had in europe..


Unconscious Mutterings:

Newspaper :: the smelly paper with lots of ink and pictures on it
DVD :: Dope--Vain Drag
Resolution :: those don't occur in my life
Intimate :: intimacy sets you on emo-roller coasters
Song :: the one with a melody in it..
Essential :: important. I need them, importantly.
Whistle :: phweeeeeeet!
Glass :: cheery-aid plastic. (hey, don't ask me.. that's the only thought that came to my mind when i thought of glass!)
Countdown :: smash that f**ked up place!!!
Child :: don't be fooled by those lil' demons!!!! bwhahahas...

*******************

yeap.. done done done... all done...
so now.. i shall retire and find some solace in my mind and room...

and get some sleep...

I'm in the mood to diss people.
grr...


Toodles! ;(