2004-12-26

It's called a WAR ZONE


heh heh, there WAS a thought that I'd wanted to tell all of you when I get home everytime I went out.


That is, the life lobbies of my side of the block.

It's called a War zone.

A freaking war zone, I'm telling you.
Rubbles of chipped out concrete, jack-hammered granites...
pfft. Every morning, a few hundred of us (me included) have to tough through that never ending war zone of The lift lobbies.

It's all over the place, 1st floor, 5th floor, 9th floor, and 12th floor.

Massive, crazy, head-ache causing jack-hammering by the blangadeshies are annoying the hell outta me every morning, but hey, at least they get me up for school on time..

But anyway, since the major renovations all over my block, side A-B is nearly done while C-D still looks like it belongs to the 70's.. poor things.
It's a no wonder the residents from THAT side of the block ALWAYS use OUR side of the block.

Anyway, there's school tomorrow. Love tomorrow. I am going to slack tomorrow.