2004-12-21

ah hah!!!!!! bloooogging from the schooooooool once again.....


bored bored bored....
Mood: bored

I nearly slept in William How's lecture this morning.. and to think
that it was merely a one hour lecture. I knew everything he was
mumbling about... so, naturally, I switched off..

Anyway, woke up like damn early, but I procastinated in my laziness
and slept for like another 20 minutes and finally woke up at 7.15am...
Headed out of the house and I missed the 7.30am bus to school.. Dad
had to send Gary to school early today..

************

Life is technically speaking, well, full of life and zest and it is
said to be very interesting. Life is virtually speaking, very much
about dissing and sob stories or filled with endless ramblings just
like mine. Life in personal terms, is full of drama. Drama, drama,
drama...

Well, today, it's not half gone yet.. so yeah.. I'm not sure of my
day's outcome, but it's been a bore today. Passing very very VERY
slowly indeed.

Ian's complaining about the blocks the administrator's been putting
up.. heh.. I wasn't really very pleased with it either.. but it ain't
my computer, so what the heck, I'll just play nice too! hahas...

Ally and PS are looking at mobiles and drooling over them right as I
type this... and I'm like super super bored.....

*************

oh, and dear administrator, if you're even reading this while I type,
please practice privacy rights, and leave my typing alone. It's not
very nice to butt into peoples' e-mails, now is it?

Thanks to blogging via e-mail, I love blogger.
Buuuuuurrrrnnnnn blogger! love lovin' 'em lovely blogger.
This bloggist is on da loose, bay-beh!

(okay, don't mind me... i'm bloody bored.)

Anyway, since I have nothing else better to do.. shall end here, and
try to start on my revisions and my NE projects. yep!

Toodles for now! ;)