2004-12-19

i am going absolutely nucking futs!


doesn't it amuse you so that i could just simply go f**king nuts instead of all that's in my title?
Mood: havin' an injustifiable headache


Anyway, that was the title and that other one is the the sub-title, and you're reading the body of the entry which comes after the title and sub-title. And I will tell you now that my mood isn't one of the best moods anyone has, but I guess that didn't really matter right?

hahaha...

Well, I really have no freaking idea where my annoying ez-link card went. and it's driving me up the wall, to be exact..

Hopefully it pops out from nowhere and waves it's stinking kickass butt at me so that I can keep it some place super safe.

***************

OOOOH... i was just looking through my archives.. and I decided to bring back the past a little.. ;)

Aight... I'm absolutely sure jezzie WILL remember this particular one... haha!

A letter to no one in particular

Dear no one in particular,

Aight aight, it's me again. Hi there again, how's it going? All good? good. Well, obviously it's not going that good for me. It's been only less than a year, and here I am, presto! Writing another letter to you.

I was right, it certainly wasn't the last instance the last time around, neither will this be the last intance this time round.

I am just. plain. bored.
So there.
Every week repeats itself now. Thank goodness. The days don't repeat themselves anymore (actually, they do, but I couldn't really care less coz it's too repeated already).

So week in, and week out... everything's just about the same.
I know, I know, this letter is getting VERY pointless, but that's the whole topic about it. Randomlessness...

I no longer get messages from Haydern, '"the nice rich guy with two horns and a tail" that's what gins says of him.."' perhaps now I do understand what she thinks and feels about him that way. Eventually, one day I would forget about him entirely.. and there comes the part where I worry of most often, what if I even forget about myself? Abit freaky, but I'm willing to take that risk. *grins*

Anyway, I still chat all day and all night. Well, okay, not all day and all night now. It's considerably lesser compared to 8 months ago. Yes, very much lesser indeed.

And while my head pounds like a maniac butcher pounding and driving his butcher knife into some dead carcuss of a cow.. I think this is the best place to stop my excessive chattering.

It's still awfully boring.
Pray tell... how does one keep themselves entertained besides spending money all day long?

It'll be soon that I type again...
Best regards,
you-know-who.

**************

Shrek I is on TV now.
Yet again. the thought of school is bursting forth through my mind.

Halleluja that it's till 1pm only.
Praise the lord.

(no, i ain't anything to do with christianity. it's just the influence placed on me since 9)

SO...... yeah..
bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored.



ughs.



save me, somebody.





Anybody.