2004-12-18

tsk tsk tsk....


patience my dear...
Mood: amused


Debra's been pissed off for days.... poor girl.. today, she got sooooo fed up, she blew up at rica and I about how annoying everything's been..

So, today, I'm dragging her out to go chill out..

A few words of advice from a chinese proverb:

"If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will avoid one hundred days of sorrow."


So debra dear, don't be so angry k? i know it's PMS, but yeah.. relax... I'll bring you go drink liang cha later... hahs...

But that's after I buy that mug, that book and yeah.. hahs... don't worry, be happy!

******************

So yeah, while debra tries to meditate and cool down, here I am, blogging about my morning.. shan't be staying over at mandarin hotel afterall.. coz her parents cancelled it. We'll only stay on the 22nd.. but I doubt I'll stay coz I'm having school on the 23rd.

Okay, I doubt I'll even go for the christmas celebration thingy..

******************

School starts the day after tomorrow and I'm anxious.
Omigod.. brrr.. like the same people, same faces, new teachers, new stuff to learn, I don't know if I can overcome that overwhelming fear that I have of chemistry and basically everything to do with all this science shit.

It's scaring the shit outta me, seriously. and while I know some of you would be chuckling at the sight of me being overwhelmed by school work (well go ahead, it's nothing I should be embarassed about), that's how it is with me..

Nevermind, over time, I will be able to conquer this fear of mine.. hopefully it's on the first day of school. thank goodness there's IT for life sciences this upcoming sem.. I'm good with IT, I hope.. hahas..

******************

Well, I gotta go get ready to go out then...
toodles for now! ;)