2004-12-15

5th Forum or 5th time running away?


totally stoopid title... sorry, i've been drugged...
Mood: exhausted



So yeah, I knew I ran from the PALs 5th forum, and with good reason. I was drugged out by my medicine.. and I was soooo totally stonning through meeting today.. Laughing at the more prominent jokes, smiling and faking the rest just to keep up.. heh.. oh man, can you imagine when I DID get the joke, I couldn't laugh? *shakes head*


Anyway, the first part of 5th forum was fun.. hee hee.. Was playing this Police & Murderer like came, which they called the T-rex and Hunters game.. it was fun, I got to be the hunter, the hunted and the thing who hunts them both.. hahahas.. fun fun!
But after a while, it got boring and everyone started getting a lil' restless...

So sorry to everyone, that I kept yawning my way all through till lunch.. It's the medicine.. Didn't really know what was going on actually.. besides that one game we played. The event wasn't boring k.. just that I felt super drowsy..


So yeah, after meeting, Gimmy and I went down and I wanted to take a bus home, but then I remembered that my EZ-link card had this awful red value mark in it.. (-$0.69)
Sooooo... called dad to pick me up..and bought my books at the same time since my ATM machine was with me.. haha...


OOOOOH!!! how could I forget.....
I didn't know my position for SCL School Club (it's like School Body Council, just within my faculty) and I didn't really bother finding out you see.. so, when I got to the meeting and FINALLY looked at that one piece of paper which had our names and positions (according to ranks)... the first thing I asked was:

"Eh! How come my name's not below but up there ah? Why am I not Social Head or something?" *looks at my position* "And why am I... what the... Vice-President???? Is it mad or WHAT??!?!?" *stares at the peeps there before me* "Did you guys get an eye infection like I did or WHAT??"


Yeah... so anyway, a few seniors came.. the secretary guy, whose name I didn't catch.. and Leon.. I think he was Social or Welfare head, right? oh wait, he was in-charge of Welfare.. right Gimmy? And then there was the Publications Social head.. I forgot her name.. you see. I can't remember more than 10 names today.. okay, make that 5, aight?

I only remembered like Jun Hua, LiTing, Sharon, all from the forum. Albert, Christopher, Fadhil, LayHoon and yeah.. too lazy to remember the rest.. from the EXCO meeting just now..

Bah..
I'm gonna fall flat on to my lappy, and fall into deep sleep.
G'day everyone!


Toodles! ;)