2004-12-14

Orange Hi-lighters and metal waterbottles


have absolutely nothing to do with this entry
Mood: bored, as usual



I was bored, as usual.. heh heh heh...
Well, I have the 5th Forum (PaLs) to go for the whole of tomorrow. Should I be majorly upset that it's going to take up 13 hours of my time?

I think I should.

Not only does it take up my sleep time (my sleep-in time, afternoon nap, before dinner nap, after dinner slacking), it takes up my blogging time. Your bloggist shall not be here to blog tomorrow. For the whole day too! I'll be too tired when I get home, otherwise, too busy chatting and all.

Pray hard I'll wake up early the morning after to blog something mundane about the camp.

well, also, not only do I have to try to pay attention to whatever the GLs are mumbling, I have to try to stay awake. Oh darn it! And I can't play with Terra if I'm out of the house. =(


But, on the plus side...! (yes, there IS a plus side) I'll get to meet up with Sheralyn Hu!!! and YaMei will be there... so will Ian and JunWei and PS!!! wonderful, wonderful!! hahas.. Going there with my bunch of friends, I hope it'll be good.

I just hope Kelvin Ler won't have a black face.

He ALWAYS seems to have this god-damn awful black face whenever he's at something to do with PALs. I don't know, maybe he even wears it to sleep. He should try to RELAX sometimes. Trying too hard would just mean failure sometimes. hahs...

Ever since taking a step back from trying to even help out in PALs (the first step is always the hardest, and that was the first step), I've taken a relaxed step back after another, and it's not so bad after all.

Maybe, he oughta try taking a step back with that black face issue. Seriously, everyone couldn't stand that attitude that came with the face. It just virtually made EVERYONE want to kill him for that. Pitiful case, really.

But I won't be sad. neither will I be happy.

************

Lo' and behold, well, nothing.

heh.

I just wanted to say that "lo' and behold" thing.. It seemed nice on my blog, you see.. haha..

Well, no one seems to be updating as frequently as I am, and I pride myself for that actually. And at the same time, (while I try not to digress from this while watching CSI on TV) want to kill myself for wasting so much time typing all these senseless words into my thoughts that are running through my mind right at this moment.

So much for 'live' tele-broadcasting, eh?

**************

How I seem to come up with the snidest of remarks at the most annoying of times still shocks me occassionally.

Having seem to have a really fun time teasing Debra just proves how bored I am. On a usual schooling day, I'd be too bored to even talk about the ever-growing chin, her fishies, and guy-whose-eyes-can't-fit-5-cent-coins.. and the fella-from-NTU... she kept thinking that fella-from-NTU was from NUS. Poor girl. I think she's worked a tad bit too hard. Her brain's fried. Charred slightly, now at it's best -- deep fried, and golden brown. Extra crisp.

heh. crap.. I'm getting stupid here. all sorts of lame remarks.
See.. that's how I bully my best friends. They get it worst from me. I don't even send them birthday cards!! How SAD is that?!?!

**************

I'm still NOT bored out from blogging. See what I told y'all a few days ago? Maniac bloggist on the loose.

Note that right: BLOGGIST, not blogger.

hahahahahaha....



anyway, I think that it's a high time I stopped blogging and started studying.. heh heh..

okay, so yeah...