2004-12-14

Of ending holidays and sucky timetables.


oh, how I hate the new sem's timetables..
Mood: bored



So, while I grouse on the fact that I have a really pathetic timetable, leaving me time enough only to go to the hospice on mondays (thank god there's still time for that you know), I have to sit my ass in school for a good long FOUR hours doing NOTHING when Thursdays come around.

Why do they ALWAYS have to give us such sucky timetables?

But that's okay, I saw 0405's timetables, they have two days of 4-hour breaks. I was thinking of getting Kumaran to talk to the teachers and work out a plan to get rid of the 4 hour break. In fact, I'm doing that now..


*********

Let me digress... from all those timetables.. they annoy me so much...
My holidays are coming sooo close to an end, spending christmas in school, perhaps.. I'm not too sure.. Maybe they'd give us a half day? Hopefully that happens.
And then there's New Year's eve.. We'll have a public holiday, so that's fine by me.. hahs..

Oh, the vet gave me a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and another bottle of Neo powder, whatever that means.. for Terra's wound..

I'm so gonna die when school starts. I haven't got a clue how to study Organic Chem, nor BioChem.. I'm telling you, I must've been a chemist the whole of my last life that I vowed never to love chemistry EVER again.

**********

My eyelashes have been annoying me as of late... I've got half the mind to snip them off.. but I'd look like some monster.. hahs..

Anyway, off to do up Debra's blog layouts and updating my schedule for jeremy kor..

Toodles! ;)