2004-12-13

Come thursday...


It'll be "Like my Own" again!!!
Mood: tired



Hahs.. ain't that GREAT?!? (:
I did char's blog up once again... hahas.. it's going good.. just that there's a bit of a problem with the cursor.. and I don't know how to solve that issue..


I hate HEADACHES. you know, some people are telling me all sorta things.. like it may be hormonal imbalance, brain cancer, brain tumour, blood clotting in my brain.. I'd rather stick to the former of the former of the former's former. (In other words, the first choice - hormonal imbalance)


So, while having that immense headache, I'm busy teasing that 'brother' of mine (Junius, as usual)... telling him how dumb he can really get sometimes.. seriously.. *tsks* people say one thing, doesn't mean you have to fall for their words mah.. brudder, BRUDDER.... haiyoh yoh... you hopeless lah.. *shakes head sadly* And yes, all through our conversation, it was filled with endless sacarsm from both ends... hahahhs.. funny chat we had there.. hahahahahs..


Can't wait for the 15th.. when I get to go for the first SCL EXCO-club meeting!
OHHH!!! Speaking of the SCL EXCO club.. I saw Lionel (that spasticated thing) at Bugis today!!! hahahahahs.. so farnie man... he was asking whether I was okay or not.. and all that.. then he asked when I had to go back to school and I was like "on the 20th december lor.." and he had this stupid smug smirk on his face and then he called me a loser!! I'm telling you... can SMACK his face ah!!! so I kicked his leg and the following conversation ensued:

Spasticated thing: EH!!!! how DARE you kick me!! in public some more!!! not fair leh!! whah lau eh..
Me: oh okay.. you spasticated idiot...
(spasticated thing protests)
Debra: er...okayyyy....
Me: Loser.. you spasticated loser!!
Spasticated thing: eh, you're lucky I haven't called you by your's hor.. okay, loser is fair enough, that's fair.. eh.. wait! not fair! YOU kicked ME in public!!!
Me: *rolly eyes* yeah yeah spasticated idiot.. byeeeeeeee....
Spasticated thing: *laughs and goes on his way*


So yeah, it was, amusing, least to say.. debra was overwhelmed by it all...

Chatting with Bertram and Debra now.. said he's sick.. hahs.. dunno over what.. but said he was reading through some corny pick-up lines...
and I gave them both a really crappy one...
"hey babe... aren't you a hot pig?"

hahahhahahas!!!! oh man.. that one will definitely earn you a HUGE slap on your face!!! hahahahs.. and you'd prolly go like "She loves me!!!".. well, the guys would do that anyway...


Anyway, off to shower.. then do up debra's blog.. and then i'm off to sleeeeeep.. hahahs..

Toodles! ;)