2004-12-17

100% pass!!!!


THIS is IT!!!!
Mood: splendidfully happy



Oh man, this is like a christmas gift all by itself!!
No wonder this year, Mrs Das was so happy! hahas..
100% pass. no one in Normal (Academic) failed this year!!! can you believe that?!?!?

I sat there in anxiety as strong as the girls, as I waited for the Vice-Principal to give out the overall results for this year's N level batch...
We all held our breaths... you could practically feel that intensity in the air, it was soooooo thick!

And Mrs Das said:

"You girls are HORRIBLE!!! All of you PASSED, none of you FAILED."

And then after that registered into everyone's heads... two seconds later, screams and cheers were heard in the small hall which once I called my own, where I cheered and cried, fond memories were created and left its imprints there.

This time, today, it was their turn to shed their tears of relief and happiness.. I feel soooo happy for them, having watched them slog like hell for this moment of truth. :)

Well, Char didn't do as well as she'd expected.. It's okay, girl! Prove yourself this upcoming 2005, to yourself, that you can do better than this year's N levels, a lesson learnt, would be another stage into getting what you want. ;) I'm positively sure you'll be able to get the grades you want this next time around and get into NYP to join Nursing.. *smile* hahs.. see... da jie said you'd do fine, right? and you really did fine... have more faith in yourself in the future and study harder, okay? ^__^V

***************

Anyway, instead of going back to her uncle's place in Hougang with me, Char had to split ways and go back home (at bukit timah). For a celebration! hahas.. her mom's orders to go home.. char was like "huh? why do I have to go home? Do I really HAVE to go home?" hahas..

hope you had fun, lil' sis!

Mich, it'll be your turn next, and if possible, I'll be there to see those results too! :)

****************

So yeah, I went down to Compass Point to get the younger bro's chinese books..
Then I went to 77th Street to get some ear studs.. hee hee...
yep...
went to Hougang mall later on, to get some other books for the younger bro...
bought home some donuts.. and the younger bro was hungry... didn't give him any though.. feeling a lil' bad about that.. hahs..

****************

Anyway, yeah... OOOOOH! right!
I was talking to Mrs Susan Ng.. about that CIP "Superpitch" thing.. she said it was a great idea!!! hahas.. I told steven about it and he was really pleased with it... hahas.. said he'd send more information about it to me soon, and I can go send all that to Mrs Ng asap..

Well, Mr Chan showed me PeiShan's tribute thingy to me.. he said he couldn't find her number to thank her personally.. so AIZHI.. or SHURONG.. or anyone from 5A'03 or 5B'03 can you like e-mail me or sms Mr Chan with PeiShan's mobile number, alrighty?

hahs...

***************


Yeah, debra just gave me a call.. and BOY.. was she seething in rage...
Just a tiny bit more, and I'll be sure to sit back with some pop corn and a large diet coke and lemon twist at the scene in Bugis's Giordano... where she blows up and shows her rage to those moronic idiots (they ARE really brainless, btw) who keep picking on her.

Yes, debra isn't just some plain sweet girl who's always so happy-go-lucky. she's like baby Jack-Jack.. Always so sweet and innocent and soooooo adorable when she's happy, but annoy her and face her wrath. I pity her in-charges and colleagues who're gonna get it from her. bwhahahahahs... eh, debra, when you're gonna blow at them, invite me to watch. ;)

***************

OOOH!!! i'm gonna do ANOTHER collaboration project!!!
With Mabelline!! this is soooooooooo cool! We're gonna give a talk to the girls at SJC about the first few months in poly life!!

So, yeah... will be going back to school a lil' bit more, to give you girls a better insight of the sickening life of a poly-student. ;)

**************


okay okay.. time to eat... or rather.. well, I just ate..
Time to discuss with Mabelline the other stuff!



Toodles! ;)