2004-12-16

Movie-marathon....


at debra's place!!!
Mood: tired, once again i've been drugged out...



by my medicine, of course...
Ughs... anyway, watched movies over at debra's place... it was.. hahs... okay lah...

Watched Garfield.. soooo cute!!! :)

Okay, I do apologise for the lack of words for today.. I'm just very very tired.. my brain's been numbed out.. haha...

Like, okay, I'll just cut everything short now..

Tomorrow's the results day for those who took their N'levels this year.. good luck yeah... hahahs... My memories of getting my N level results were one of a kind.. I thought i'd fail.. yet, it was the first time I'd seen soooo many A1's on my result's slip. (even though it was merely 2 A's and 4 B's and nothing worse than a B4)

Still, a fun and enjoyable memory...
I hope to work hard to achieve that satisfaction once again..


Anyway, time to hit the bed.. once I'm done transferring the songs over to Bertram.. hahas.. he likes Maroon 5 too!!! sweet!


Ok, toodles! ;)