2004-12-16

noisy noisy drill-filled morning


that's my morning
Mood: tired



I am soooo tired. woke up to the noisy noisy sounds of the jackhammer's pounding on the cement ground.. ugh...

Anyway, I don't think I told you my position in SCL EXCO team right? *grins*

I'm running as Vice-president for school body council!!! well, in my faculty, that is.. hahahahhas..
I'm still trying to get used to that.. hahas..


Anyway, going over to debra's place today.. dunno if I can keep my eyes open not. hahs..
I don't really like my med. heh. it's stinky... >__<


I was reading at Junwei's blog.. hahas.. about what happened at the 5th forum.. well, seems a lil' boring... yet interesting.. *shrugs* pity I missed it all... but I wasn't feeling good, so, yeah.. my dad would've wanted me to go home if he knew I wasn't feeling well. Actually, he did.. that's why I was home early yesterday.. hahhahaahs... :P


Well, off to rest again.. toodles for now! ;)