2004-12-17

dun dun duuuuuun~~~~~


okay, that was so spastic.
Mood: bored, tired



Never try to fall sick. ugh...
And here I was, looking forward to the blood donation drive thing...

Anyway.. I feel mightly guilty for not getting jan's present yet.. I think I'll go with Debra's way of getting presents. I'll get her a mug. heh heh heh.

**************

Oh man.. this is becoming a nightmare.... you know, debra was telling me she's being haunted by the name "Wayne" and guys names who starts with the letter "D".

I on the other hand.. have been haunted by the name "Fabio" and "Haydern", by which when you put both together, becomes my ex-boyfriend's name.. It's scaring me out, really.... Just when I think I can get along with everything in life superbly well, all these problems think they should arise...

*sighs* ahhh... that's life, innit? no fun without all that...

hahs..
but still... what a nightmare!

**************

Tomorrow, I'll be spending the day with Debra and Serica... hee hee.. can't wait!!! it'll be another slumber party! (an expensive on at that..) At Mandarin hotel.. previously, it was at Sentosa.. That expensive hotel.. Shangri-La Sentosa... I think.. yeah.. hahas...

This time it'll be in the midst of the city's shopping belt.. sweet!!

**************

Oh yeah, I can't wait to watch Ocean's 12!! Ocean's 11 was such a blast!!! my my, with cute cute guys like Brad Pitt and Matt Damon... hahahs... Lovely lovely cast.. Catherine Zita-Jones is sooooo pretty!!! And Julia Roberts with her "World's most perfect teeth"... hahas.. *grin*

**************

I can't wait till school starts.. yet, I don't want it to start.
Weird, huh?

I can't wait till it starts, coz I'm so dead bored stuck at home..
Yet I don't want it to start.. coz I'll have so much trouble trying to study all that shit about chemistry... :(

Time and time again, I keep asking myself if I'd chosen the right choice of doing a course in the Life Sciences. It seems like THE thing to do, but what do I do, if I can't even cope with doing "such an easy thing like Chemistry"?

Well, no doubt, I hate that subject more than anyone could hate me.. I just detest studying that topic.

I took one look at my cell biology lecture notes and thought I'd get a cardiac arrest (much to the joy of jeremy mark), I couldn't decipher the parts of all those cells!


********

okay, off to go give smelly Terra a bath...
mom's orders.. heh...

toodles! ;)


P.S: a song..

Mandy Moore ~*~ From loving you

I had you, I had everything I ever needed
From that first look I knew
I'd found heaven in your eyes
But who was to know the way it would go
I have no regrets
Glad I let you in
Wouldn't have missed one single moment
I would do it all over again

[Chorus]
'Coz I was loved
I was touched
And I learned what love is
And I learned what love is
I was blessed, so blessed
Coz I learned what love is
I learned what love is
From loving you

I held you, I held everything I ever dreamed of
With that first kiss from you
All this world seemed so right
But who was to see the way it would be
I'll never forget
The heaven that we shared
And I'll thank God for every moment
Every moment that I had you there

[Chorus]
'Coz I was loved
I was touched
And I learned what love is
And I learned what love is
I was blessed, so blessed
Coz I learned what love is
I learned what love is
From loving you

Some people search their whole lives
Never find what I found in your eyes
Glad I got to get the chance to have you in my life
I won't be sad when I look back
Coz I was, I was...

[Chorus]
'Coz I was loved
I was touched
And I learned what love is
And I learned what love is
I was blessed, so blessed
Coz I learned what love is
I learned what love is
From loving you