2004-12-19

School starts tomorrow!


and Oh, how I just dread going back
Mood: tired


School starts tomorrow, and yeah.. it's gonna be so boring.
Same faces, same people, same fucked up attitudes from the same people....
or maybe not so fucked up for some.. *shrugs*

It'll be nice to see some new faces next semester (not including my new lecturers).

I'll be sure to join a new CCA in year 2, mind you.. I'll be serving the school exco for a semester, hopefully I'll be able to serve it for another 4 more. So, that means I gotta do a good job on that.


I didn't realise how one semester felt like one secondary school year. It feels so packed and stressful. haha... it's freaking amusing how I can make the course of 6 months feel like 12.

Well, time to pack up my schedule once more. hmmm.. thing is, it's already packed... haha... I still have to squeeze in a few more commitments. Zebrafish de-yolking, and then inorganic chem revisions, hospice duties, youth workgroup shit, SCL school club thing.. I need to complete my YMCA stuff as well.. busy busy busy! >__<

I wonder if I can even cope with it all..
Nevermind, shall take things as it comes.

*************

Anyway, I woke up at like 9.30 this morning.. took me a while before it registered into my mind that I had to go down to Bishan MRT to meet Jan at 11am...

I got out of the house at like 10.25 and got to AMK MRT by like 10.55am...
She used Stephanie's mobile to call me.. hahs.. told me that they'd come down to AMK MRT to exchange our presents..

I bought her this cute little handmade dog which I thought she'd love (she's crazy over little figurines)... I didn't really like the price, I thought it'd be more costly than what I bought it for... (I bought it for only $5.50, I thought it'd be something like $12.90, so yeah.. haha.)

she bought me a really nice pendant, complete with the necklace.. from Kalm's.. so nice of her.. I guess for Friendship day I'll have to get her something else.. perhaps another soft toy... hahas... :P

****************

Didn't know where to go, and Gary wanted his EZ-link card back, so I went home. I've really misplaced that stupid card of mine somewhere in my home and I can't seem to find it...

Yeah, gonna spend today flipping the house inside out. Yeap...

so yeah, you'll prolly hear from me like late tonight.

Toodles for now! ;)