2004-12-20

mindless banterings


I never seem to come up with the best of titles
Mood: bored n tired


But that's really quite alright with me, so I shall leave it just the way it is for now.. ;)

I got into the lecture theatre feeling really sorry and bored about everything. Another school term, another 16 weeks of rubbish. oh, halt.. it's 15 weeks. heh. crud..

My MSN nick says:
I am PISSED off, dude. (Go f**k yourself)

With the (go fuck yourself) in little sub-titles.
*sniggers* oh like crud!!! Pray tell, if you believed that, you're prolly the silliest person I've ever known! MSN does NOT allow for little sub-titles. That's obviously not my nick, neither is it anyone else's... it's just a sudden, random passing thought.

okay okay, I'm being really pointless here. I'll be serious now..
My MSN nick says:
In my time of need to speak, I find no one to turn to. No one except that one light..

Weisheng thought that the nick was meant for real.. well... *shrugs a little* it might be, but then again, it mightn't be.. It was another random thought that kept bugging my mind for the past few days..
So yeah...

************

Anyway, I went down to Bugis to look for Debra... I was supposed to head to Bras Basah complex again, BUT I'd forgotten to go. It just totally slipped off my mind coz I was too busy talking to Deb, and saying my goodbye's to Uncle Philip, and thinking of my bed when I finally get home. I'm just so, SO exhausted.

Ughs, just when I thought I could get some frigging rest, the younger brother makes a stupid fussy din. Throws his blardy temper about. He is SO annoying me. One of these days, I WILL really kill him... prolly just strangle him for about a minute and a half. bloody prick.

************

Oh, lectures were a bore today, with Eunice running the show half the time. I was bored to tears. Still bathing in the after effects of boredom right now... Lazy lecturers like Mr New and Mr Ng opened and ended the day respectively. Boooooooring!
<(#__#)>

*big sigh*

Okay, let me tell you some thing really stupid:

.....

There's nothing to tell you.


heh.. sorry. I'm really very bored. okay, I think I'll go like sleep for a while, then after that, I'm going to study.

So draws this entry to an end...
Happy Christmas, y'all...!

I'm sure if you listened to me and was good, you'll get your presents...
from someone else, not me..

bwahhahahs..

luv ya all!
Toodles for now... ;)