2004-12-24

Happy Christmas everyone!!


=)
Mood: a lil' bored


Hee... gonna meet up with Bertram and Debra later!!! to watch Oceans 12 with the both of them since the other 2/3 of My Sinister Trio didn't want to...

Hahas.. Kung Fu Hustle is great though!!! hahahs.. that Buddha's Palm Move was spectacular!! hahas..
I loooooove Stephen Chow's films.. hahas... or rather any good movie he acts in.. hee hee.. they're worth the watch! ;)

I can't wait for Meet The Fockers either!! hahahas.. another Ben Stiller movie.. I lurve it! :D

Anyway, tonight is the Christmas countdown @ Orchard, I'll be there with debra.. Not sure about bertram, but yeah.. hahs.. mom allowed me to go for tonight's late night event, but she stated her reluctance about it. "I thought it's only New year's eve countdowns.. why is there a CHRISTMAS countdown? this is retarded!" haha.... oh well...

So yeah, had 1/2 day of school today.. didn't have cell bio tutorial (coz it's like e-tutorial alllll the way) like SWEEEEEET!!! *mwah* i love cell bio tutorials! hahhas..

So yuppidodups! ;) the Biochem lecturer is MAD i'm telling you. he's like this paranoid freak who's got this impulsive thing about time management and punctuality. Bloody ku ku in his head.. i'm telling you.. hahahahs...

I came into the lecture theatre like TEN minutes late.. no, FIVE... (since he said he gives a 5 minute lee-way. however you spell that) and he's like "It's 8.10. EIGHT TEN!!!!" I turned around and looked at him like he was some psycho-maniac on the loose and he just said "next time be earlier please ah.." heh. whatever doode.

Like how Jasrie described him to be, he IS truly a Professor Snape wannabe, just with this really dark sense of humour. Good desciption there, Jasrie.. really good one..

Anyway... Dr Izzac Lim became Dr Lim Tian Khoon. (or something like that) and he's this bloody vulgar guy, with a bloody annoying bastard attitude. He even admits that he's one helluva bastard, so yeah, kudos to his own confession, I don't really like him. But ironically, he likes my class. like daaaaaaammmn! >__<

Today, PS and ally gave out candy canes and a jar filled with purple-dyed water and stars with glitters and some words written on this plastic strip. it reads "Merry Christmas!!! hugs and kisses, PSA"

*grins* thanks soooo much girls!! I love it! :)

And then Ian gave me a card and his little present.. awww... hahas.. thanks ian!! it's lovely!!! *grins some more* i liiiiiike it..! hahahs..

and then Clement ended it off with his chocolates.. yummy marshmellow chocolates.. ;) thanks!

So yeah, that was school today.
OH!!! We're having Dr Xu (the 'google' guy) for Biochemistry practicals!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! :D

Even though this semester, I dread it for some teachers are a little sadistic.. (more like bastardic for dr izzac lim)

***************

Alrighty, I'm gonna go get ready to head down to town.. maybe if I feel like it, I'll go surprise debra by going down to bugis to meet up with her first.. hahs..


You still have a few more hours, be good! ;)

Luv y'all lots! Have a happy merry christmas, may your little trees catch fire and burn your house down!! bwahhahhahas.. just kidding..

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Toodles! ;)