2004-12-22

running on a caffine high...


all thanks to that one cuppa earlier at 1.30pm..
Mood: hyper and happy!

hahahs... happy coz meeting today was CANCELLED!!! WOOOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!
whahahhahas... okay, well, the happiness is majorly due to the caffine. I'm telling you, caffine tends to make you happy.

And whatever it is, I'm starting to like organic chem a whole lot more. It made me know inorganic chem in a whole new way and I'd need some help on Inorganic chem still...

So yeah..
I think it was the lecturer.. Dr Lim is good.. she's good.. although she reminds me Ms Adeline Ng.. hahas.. freaky okay... she LOOKS somewhat like Ms Ng, she sounds very much like her, and she's got this attitude exactly like Ms Ng, only a little better in terms of stringentness...

***********

I have a NEW haircut!!!! hahhs... this is waaaaaaaaaay cool.. coz it's relatively cheap... paid like frigging peanuts for it.. $22, cut and wash.. bwahahahs.. i'm happy!

***********

My dad's not feeling well.. he's got fever.. mom's gonna bring him to the doc's later. Usually dad falls sick only 2 times a year.. but this year, he fell sick only once!!! hahas..

Usually dad's sickness is coughing really badly.. I think his body's just trying to cough out all that tar... he should stop smoking.. maybe stop for 3 months.. coz I heard that it will take the body to get rid MOST of the tar within 3-8 months.. so yeah.. We're gonna try to stop him from smoking..


Anyway, off to study!!! :)

Appreciating books and studies once more,
Toodles! ;)