2004-12-25

urghhhh....


so blardy effing tired.
Mood: exhausted. okay, not quite..


see, I had this wonderful nap on the way home in the car Uncle Philip was driving...

Friday Afternoon

Today, Bertram upped and ditched us to go gyming again!!! >__< Spastic guy...
anyway, yeah...

Russell decided to tagalong (ugh! that rascal) with us today. so annoying that boy... haiz...
Anyway, he complained and whinned like a WHOLE lot today. blardy hell. Shall shove a shoe in his trap if he whines the next time.

We went to NYDC for dinner. it was an elephancinno (Iced irish cream coffee) for me, and I shared some lagsana and 2 mudpies with deb and russ..

After NYDC, we went to paragon, to Quicksilver to get Russ's belt, and then he left after that to go home. He was waiting for his girlfriend to call.. hahs.. that boy.. eh, I'm telling you, he's fuckin' pervertic lor!!! grrr....

So yeah... deb and I went to the konica hill.. hahas.. we were there like super super early! I was standing right in front of that ice skating thing (it's not real ice, it's just polymere or something like that. it's like hard slippery plastic) and then after 5 minutes, I realised that I was at the MAD Movement Hub building. And then I saw Mr Raymond, so I told deb to sit still while I went in to talk to raymond. Boy, was he surprised to see me there! he was like "Came to take a look? it's great to have you here! got free time, just drop by any time, okay?" he was rather busy though, on the phone constantly, but he spent about 5 minutes talking to me and filling me on the stuff that had been going on. :) hahs... so cool...

Anyway, after about an hour later, they allowed us to go into the rink after they'd covered up the floor. and then, deba and I took some front seats. Her classmate Terrence came by a little later on. He reminded me of Ken.. hahas.. as in Hirayama Ken.. coz of his built and hair.. hahas...

So yeap... chatted a little here and there, then deb's mom came by and then she and mah neh nek (Yati, deb's maid) went to the back to sit down. Then after that, show started.

It was rather boring.. then the City Harvest Church youth groups performed a variety of stuff that looked oddly copied from NYP's fusion dance.. either way, I think NYP fusion dance work sucks a whole lot, can't be compared to CHC... man.. those CHC dancers are SOOOOOO cheographed and synchronised, you'd wonder if they were programmed to dance that way, with the arms in that particular angle and all that...

Yeah, a hell load of performances later, it was THE countdown to christmas day... it was soooo fun!! hahas.. then later on, Jay-jay lin came on stage, he got caught in the jam outside...

he performed a little and yeah, I dragged them out of there coz Aunt Jean haven't had her dinner/supper. and I wanted to pee badly.. (try 5 hours with LOTS of drinking of water and going without the toilet) my bladder was about to BURST i'm telling you... so yeah, we walked down all the way to that McD's after Hilton Hotel (i've always wondered if the Hilton hotel belonged to Paris Hilton's family? someone, please enlighten me if you know anything about it)

Yeah.. so after all that peeing... we walked a hell lot more, and yeah, got sprayed by some ass with lotsa lotsa foam.. actually, we were attacked with so much foam at Wheelock Place. crazy bastards.

Anyway, we took a cab down to Chinatown.. to this place where they served their reknowned porridge... I had century eggs and cuttlefish in my porridge... yummy! hahahs...

After all that porridge, when uncle philip was around... we went back to the car...
and yeah, Uncle philip sent Terrence home first... he'd turned back to find me and deb fast asleep...
hahs...
oh man... >__<

Well, yep... that's really about it..
and it's like 3.45am now... time for me to sleeeeeep!!!


I am SOOOO tired!!!! >__< thank goodness there isn't meeting tomorrow, or I'll die i'm telling you...

Well...
Toodledidoodays!!! have fun peeps!

Happy christmas! ;)