2005-01-01

New year arrives!!!


and so.. happy new year!!!
Mood: bored

Last night was wine, beer, more wine, dessert, cake, roti prata..
and fish curry.. heh..

Oh how could I forget? I'm in the makings of a tai-tai.... :S
Plus Mahjong!!!! I told mom just now over lunch that I was playing mahjong last night with the rest and she started teaching me little bits of it.. like "zup sah yao" (teochew for 13 numbers/cards) and the other parts of playing it to win...

Come to think of it.. I was winning really well as a first time player..
I win without my knowing in fact. heh heh.. what to do.. I come from a family that gambles like there's no tomorrow. ^__^||

Oh yeah, I've made up my mind, the first CD I will get in 2005 will be Jesse McCartney's CD.. hahas..

******************

I think I shall go do my homework now..
2 reports and revisions to go! oh plus all those e-tutorials.. heh..

Toodles for now! ;)

P.S.: Happy new year everyone !!!!!