2004-12-30

I HAVE FREE TIME!!!!


yes! finally SOME free time!
Mood: tired out

Well, okay! :P Finally, I found some free time!!! (which is now) That's why I'm blogging a little.

Today, freaking shit hell bloody *toot*... -_-||
blardy hell! PS, I shall NEVER support you and your cranky ideas ever again. dammit.
PS told ally and I to put on our pinafores and wear a shirt over it and go for class.

Gawdammit.

Gawd-damn-fucking-it. >__<

*************

Anyway, so yeah, that's what we did.. I got to school earlier than those two old hags and (yes, you're HAGS..) I realised that I'd left my Organic Chem text on the bus.. so PS and I went to college bookstore's next door to get a NYP t-shirt, and then we went to drop off our bags at the band room and headed down to the Bus interchange's control station to see if the kind bus driver had my book left there.
We met ally alont the way, and YEAY!!!! ahahas.. got my lost baby back and we headed for school..

Ally and PS watched Naruto while I busied myself with copying down ally's org chem stuff.. hahas.. ;)

*************

Class was a bore, as usual...
Today's Clement's birthday.. wished him happy birthday twice..
Ummmm.. then practical was with Lisa Cha. She is the cutest lady I've ever met!!!
^___^

I have my classmates to vouch for that! *grins*

*************

After school, PS, ally, Ian and I headed for Food Junction (FJ).

Josephine was playing around with her camera-phone, and she aimed her camera at me and of course, if one wants to look good on camera, one has to smile so that's what I did and she said that I was photogenic coz I smiled... heh.. okay...
so those who DON'T smile.. aren't photogenic? hahahahs...

We met weisheng at FJ, he was with his friend geraldine.. then yeah, I had ban mian.. it is delicious!!!!

Well, I left before any of them to rush all the way to somerset MRT to meet this alex guy from debates club. He told me that we were to meet him there so he can bring us to the coach's place for class..
And then.. and then hor... alex told me last minute.. (After I STEPPED ACROSS the blardy barriers) that coach was sick so class's cancelled.

Blardy annoying coach.

OF ALL DAYS.... WHY today!?!?!?!? >__<

*sighs* oh well.... can't be helped.

So I called mom up to tell her I was going home.. then I gave amanda a call to her home, no one picked up, then to her mobile, still no one picked up.. so I gave up and trudged home.

Going home was a miracle.. or at least it seemed to me.. haha.. I caught many stares to my book, my stupid pinafore and yeah, I was just staring right back at them..
didn't know how I managed it, but they seemed uneasy when I stared back at them.. hahs...

*******************

Well, okay, I'm gonna go read some naruto now!!! bwhahahas.. byeeeee...