2005-01-04

AHHH!!!!


finally... bwahhahs...
Mood: deprived

I get to use this blardy laptop again!!! It got 'cured' overnight somehow!! Sweeet! love lovin' it! *kisses her beloved machine*

PeiSuan had been telling me she doesn't like people calling her, well, PS.. so yeah, I shall take that EXTRA effort to type out her fullllll name. well, okay, not full, just 2/3 of it..

Be happy I'm taking lotsa LOOOOOTSA effort in typing your name in full instead of abbreviations, my dear PeiSuan.. :)

Anyway, it's my own effort to do this, and I'm gonna do it anyway.. hee hee.. ^__^

*************

School was B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!!! boring boring boring!!
Well, Mr Ng is a total bore if it weren't for allison and I going "Assssh... hoooooole!" to PeiSuan's face.. we were busy trying to imitate that little jack in Meet the Fockers.. bwhahahas....

IT Lecture was spent listening to Jesse McCartney's "Beautiful Soul"... heard it over MTV a long time ago, and over Char's blog (which is now inexistant) heh heh...
Anyway, I had Junie and Felix to download them for me.. so I had two sets of the same song, I just took the one with lesser bytes..

I met our IT practical teacher for the first time... she knew Gary (oh, but Of COURSE!!! *suck up* ugh.. most unlikely of me to do that -- sucking up to her), she taught him in year one.. and saw him through till year 3...

She expects me to be really good with the computer (which of course, I am... I figured how to do sooo many things on my own today.. *feels proud of herself*)... but anyway, enough of my own bragging.. I've been doing nothing but looking at excel sheets and that's freaking shitty, to say the least.. heh heh..

Anyway, I'll be starting on my website using frontpage... bwahahaha... when i do get it up, i'll post it up... (if that's allowed..)

****************

Yesh!!!!! :) Ian and KimJee are going for debates tonight!!! Wooohoo!! i've got company, company.. COMPANY!!! :D

oh, which reminds me.. it starts soon and I'm still at home. yikes! heh heh...
k, i'm outta here.

Toodles! ;)


P.S.: amanda, if you're just gonna sulk all day long, then seriously, there's nothing much I can tell you. I know you're worried and that's kinda normal, but it ain't the end of this world. Time doesn't stop to mourn or sulk with you, so does people and humans around you. I'm human, I won't stop to sulk with you, okay? i'll just make that clear with you first..

oh yeah, joey, I've sent you a mail earlier on.. have a read at it.. and if you can, reply.. thanks! ;)