2005-01-04

whah-ha-ha-ha-HA!!!


*grins*
Mood: happy


I love debates. I enjoy debates. My coach is a cute lawyer. therefore, due to human nature (that's what we've all been discussing about just now during session), I like my cute coach (who's a lawyer).

He has the same glasses as I do, just different cutting of the lenses. and different frame colours. He is gooooood. And his name is Jonathan. sweeeet! :)

This is sooo lovely! *grins*

Although I embarassed myself in attempt to state my stand twice consecutively during a one-sided-stand-alone game, I made it through tonight's looooong debates' class. And I'm proud of myself for not having slept through or giving this debating up. I love this. sweet sweet satisfaction for me!!!

******************

So yeah, I just reached home.. Had this long talk with KimJee and this new friend I'd just made. His name is krishnan, kris for short. He's indian, but malaysian, he's tall, and has this interesting long facial features that aren't really THAT long.. yeah? hahas.. anyway, he stays right smack in town. Like this other classmate of his (Nicola). Nicola's japanese.. and like coach.. coach stays like right behind The Heeren Shops.. it's soooo convenient in a way.. but with town as your home ground, sub-urbs are like low-key shit.. hahs..

******************

Anyway, yeah, time I cooked my dinner/supper thingy.. tomyam cup noodles!! yummmmmmey!!!

Toodles! ;)