2005-01-06

yellow?


that's Elicia's way of greeting people..
Mood: i'm starving!

weeeee!!!! hahahahs....
*beams* hahas.. i'm in a happy mood today!
Although I was late for practical, and Dr Xu refused to give me the quiz sheet (which was like FIVE percent.. FIIIIIIVVVVE percent!!! of the report paper), I was still happy, coz I understood what was being taught..

hahahs.. goodie goodie goodie!
THIS is how school should be!
Sooner or later, I'll be back in action with school activities.. ahahs...
Can't wait for that...

Anyway, 2 hours of practicals, and then poof! off we go, no more classes, yadda yadda!
Debra bought me THE Jesse McCartney CD!!! haahs..soooo happy...
She bought it for me while we were at HMV yesterday.. so I vowed to quickly pay off all my debts (to PeiSuan and Allison) and then buy her a belated christmas-new year-CNY-Valentine's-and-upcoming birthday present.. hee hee...

I'll prolly buy her that belt she said she liked while at paragon the other time, plus something else.. hahas..
Anything for my best buddies! ^__^V

****************

okay, time to complete my reports and all...
Toodles!!! ;)