2005-01-05

Wednesdays


my favourite days!!
Mood: zonked out

Met up with debra and rica today!! along with ninah.. bwhahahs...
Wasn't much, we were sitting in MosBurger's, having our usual little high tea chat sessions (I love those! especially with my bestest buddies.. those are the best!)..

well, to those who do keep up with amanda's blog, yeah, she's hopping furious with me.. heh heh.. ah well.. as much as I should fear for my life, I have been practicing this little thing I picked up in that book I'm still stuck at reading (Open heart, Open mind).. it's to absorb the emotions you feel and learn them thoroughly and then, detach yourself from that emotion. It helps you know? hahas.. well, besides everyone asking why I'm pissed at amanda and why she's pissed at me.. pissing each other off is a very two-way, everyday thing that happens between amanda and I, so please don't get too affronted by the things I do blurt out and apologise after realising it 2 seconds later. It gets rather common nowadays, and my classmates do understand how I feel about being a little muddled up with all this shit sometimes.

*****************

Anyway.. daidee for those two gays (tim and juncheng) in class, I was really unfortunate to be sitting next to them throughout organic chem lecture today. I never knew guys could talk just as much as girls.. hahs.. but hey, that's an extra new thing I've learnt during class today! *beams*

I thought there was meeting today, so I rejected Gabby's and that 0404 girl to go and help the rest to do up the little jigsaw they bought for Ms Ang (our choir mistress). Yep yep...

So yeah... 2-hour school day for me... shiok... tomorrow also another 2 hours of school.. but i'll be heading home to study after that..

*****************


Okay, I'm off to go do up my reports and all..

Toodles! ;)