2005-01-12

Weekly Shits...


thursday threesomes, friday's feast.. and Unconscious mutterings.. yep! all here!


Thursday Threesomes:

Fish, Chips and Mushy Peas

Onesome: Fish- Do you have a favorite outdoor hobby or are you a strictly stay at home type?
I'm a bit of both.. I like golf, I like badminton, I like going to the beach to relax, yet.. I like billard (or rather pool) and I love slacking and sleeping..

Twosome: Chips- Do you gamble? Lotto, weekly poker night or weekends in Vegas?
YES!!! I gamble... I've got a weakness for blackjacks (that 21-point thingy) and jackpots.. hahas..

Threesome: and mushy peas- What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?
um.. snake stew? oh, roasted pidgeon.. it tasted like rubberised duck. (for once, it doesn't taste like chicken) and the snake stew? it tasted oddly a cross between smoked salmon and prefectly done cod fish... yeah... it was sweet, yet chewy..and had this piecey thingy to it..



Friday's Feast:

Appetizer - Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with?
nope... not sick at all! :)

Soup - What colors dominate your closet?
Red, most definitely.. then white.. and then blue.. then we have black, and yellow, green... ;)

Salad - How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"?
um.. personal "comfort zone"? When I'm in my home.. that's my PERSONAL comfort zone..

Main Course - On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant?
do cooking shows count? I'd looooove to be on Jamie Oliver's "15"... looks freaking cool!!!

Dessert - Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite?
hmm.. my school holidays.. yeah.. coz i don't have to deal with anything that concerns the word "SCHOOL"... bwhahahahs...


Unconscious Mutterings:

Pistol :: Guns and roses!
Rick :: my uncle's nick name.. his name's ricky, but we call him uncle rick all the time.. hahas.. that or "Big mouthed uncle"
Full circle :: "and then you call that 'pi'.. if you have half a circle, you call it a semi-cirle, not half 'pi'.. now moving on to angles, in a triangle, you have..." oh man.. school sucks.. big time. (even if that was 2 years ago)
I wish :: you make sure it comes true, that's your job.
Frame :: me up!!! hahas.. i want my big sunshine smiley face on a picture and framed up big in some prestigious school and it has silver plate with my name carved on it and it says there "Reknowned Research Scienctist - _______logy"
Adult :: the grown ups.. i don't wanna be a grown up! >__<
Photography :: my favourite.... ^__^ i liiiiike..
Stew :: yummy!
Cheat :: c'mon, gimme those damned answers.. like NOW you ass!!!
Brad :: Brad Pitt.. ooo la la!!! *drools*