2005-01-07

what a boring kickstart to the weekend!


today's class.. was fucking boring..
Mood: exhausted

You know, if I didn't know Ian was a guy and I looked just plainly at his display picture and his MSN nicks, I would've thought his was a girl.. but then, his email add gives it away that he's obviously a guy.. hahas.. (his display girl is of this cartoon of a girl)

anyway.. today.. is friday.
blaaaardy hell.
I HATE DR. IZZAC LIM. THAT F**KING FAG!!!!!
who the hell does he think he is man... throwing his bloody gay tantrum around just coz there was a communication misunderstanding? *glares*

If HE thinks he's had a deprived and vulgar childhood, wait till he experiences mine. Full of loanshark grand-aunties, and 24/7 alcohol-consuming non-stop cigar smoking gangster grand-uncles... non-stop spewage of hokkien vulgarities, cursing people in the language I'm most fluent in(which is in english, most unfortunately) is but a hard-earned homework. It's an inbred gift.

He ever tries to play along the lines of "I'm the ONLY hussy hissy fit missy sissy around here and you little girly punks can just shut up!" again... man.. is he finding himself under my sacarsm little bingo book.
He'll be the butt of all my jokes and he won't know it till he figures it out 20 minutes later.

*********************

Anyway, didn't manage to take a picture of Mr Alvin Eun.. sorry yihan! hahs..
Well, if possible, I'll post up a picture of Yihan over the weekend or sommat.. you guys do a comparison.. you'll agree that poker face Alvin Eun looks like Yihan! :P

well, just that mr alvin is of a skinnier built...

I nearly slept -no wait, I DID sleep!- in his biochem lecture...
it was sooooooooo sooooooo boring.. but I enjoyed it.

*********************

heh heh.. 4 hour break before we went to Dr Xu's biochem practicals..
then, we completed our practical last, but it was just slightly after 2 hours, unlike the proposed 3 hours.. hahahahas...

so, that leaves my class and I stranded in the canteen, with an hour to spare...

then came stupid biostats... i hate that ruddy bloody annoying shit-ass teacher.. grrrrrrr....!!
>_____<

******************


Okay, well.. I'll be meeting Debra for YMCA meeting!! yay!!!
hahas.. finally... :P someone to accompany me..
and besides, steven and gang of co-chairs want me to bring a person along..
see.. i'm spreading the message.. spreading the ad liao le... :P

hahas..

okay okay.. I should get to bed now..
I'm soooooo deprived of my precious beauty sleep.

Toodles for now! ;)