2005-01-09

urgh! like wor!!


this computer is a daaaaamn biiii-atch.
Mood: frustrated

Well, I'm just pissed at my laptop. It's giving up on me...
Luckily, Gary's condition have been going good the past few weeks (I thank god for that.. seriously, I do.. keep it that way, please, I'll never under-appreciate him again) and he'd been a dear to drive me about the estate in search of some pirated CD-software shop to get a new version of Norton Antivirus.. (if anyone has a copy, can pass to me? with a copy key code and all) That was after dinner..

So yeah, while my dearest annoying older brother (insisting he's just doing what all brothers do -- being hell annoying) and I were out of the house, dear younger brother began his "thy shalt destroy anything thus cometh thy's path!" routine, and practically crashes my desktop, to which I had unsaved work left in it. Plus, I was in the midst of sending Junie that Naruto file. (sorry bro, I'll send that to ya tomorrow night, aight? Just be online and you'll see it coming..)

You can guess what happens next. Obviously big sis here ain't a happy one when she finds out that her work's being messed about with.. mega shouting ensues.. blah blah blah... yadda yadda.. *laughs*

Today was worth my time and day! hahas..

********************

Gary cooked dinner today (with mom doing the main dish, of course)...
He had the oven going busy, bay-beh!! He was cooking this fillet, filled up with lime juice and this power chilli padi.. dunno what the hell he calls that dish, but dammit, it went super well with mom's main meal..

The main dish today was this mediterrean rice. It'd curry powder in it.. it's like some middle east main dish.. really nice.. :)

And well, the younger brother destroyed a cup the moment he stepped back home from next door's..
Damn that kid.. he's such a klutz..

Gary made some mean and snide jokes about our younger brother at the dinner table today.. but boy, were they funny jokes!!! hahs..
well, I can't really bring the joke out to ya..
coz it's the atmosphere that's there..

Well, gary was thinking up of the word allison used to describe fat people (no offence!).. she calls them "double bass" as in the instrument.

Gary calls the younger bro "no, you're over-qualified to be double bass.. you're the TRIPLE BASS!!!! and no, people won't die from your farts, they'll die from the shockwaves your ass makes when you fart!!" Entirely mean, but he had it in such a light-hearted manner, all my younger brother could do was whack gary.. who ended up laughing on the kitchen floor like he just had laughing gas up his ass.

***********************

Anyway, now that my laptop's running back on track..
there're a few rules I'm giving out..
Don't send me anything. Not even chain mails. Unless it's super important (like you're gonna die and you need a bone marrow transplant from me) or it's gotta do with school work and school business (not "hey angel, meet in school at 8.30am tmr morning. bye! so&so." you sms me if it's stuff like that.)

I won't be visiting anyone's blogs or sites anytime soon unless I've got that anti-virus installed. So i'll only be at my blog and on MSN. oh yah, don't send me any files or mp3's till.. yeah, till that thing's installed.. hahaha..

**********************

Well, wish me luck for tomorrow's donation!! Soooo excited about it! *grins*

yuppadidodays!!
Toodles! ;)

Y'all be good now..
********************