2005-01-14

yeah yeah...


like, Whatever. with the BIG CAPTIAL DOUBLE YOU.
Mood: -__-||| 'san tiao xian'


Okay, school was seriously soooo fun today!! albeit tiring. it was fun!! *mega-grin* Anyways, had two practicals and I loved it! it was just soooo fun! hahs.. I like Dr Xu.. he's such a nice guy. BUT. He loves checking MY organic chem tutorials at EVERY tutorial that I turn up for. *grimaces*

Ahh well, I do suppose it's for my own good! hahas.. I DID fail inorganic chemistry due to my stubborness for refusing to understand the subject.

In anycase, Biostats today was okay. Dr Lim (that annoying bastard of a math teacher) was in a really good mood. *secret grin* ONLY mb0406 will know what I know.. don't you, peeps? hahas..

***********************

After school (which ended at like 1.30pm), Allison, PeiSuan and I went to McD's for lunch. And PeiSuan was having a esteem breakdown, so Allison and I were trying to cheer her up. poor girl.. see lah, this is the result for not having a routined sleep time. Your body clock gets screwed, therefore, screwing your insides and your mind. hai yoh yoh.. have a regular sleep time, k? ;)

Well, PeiSuan and I went to the MRT station to take a train down to Bugis, while Debra hopped on from Bishan.. we were to meet Serica at bugis. She wanted to go find the Practice Performing Arts School.. it's a really run-down building.. but restored really nicely.. hahs...

Anyway, PeiSuan and Debra.. those two goons.. teased me all the way from Bishan.. to bugis.. to Mos Burgers.. to the second PeiSuan parted with us to go home to catch up with her sleep as planned.

Dammit, those two.. *glares*

******************

So yep.. Rica came.. we walked a HELLLLL lot around PARCO bugis. blaaardy shiat...
-___-||| 'san tiao xian'

hmmmm... what else.. oh, we went to KFC's for dinner..
I ate like this whole plate of cheese fries by myself.. it was supposed to be rica's.. hahas.. oh man.. now I owe her money too.. okok..
I'll pay it forward to her upcoming birthday. heeee heee...

*******************


So yeah, here I am, at home again.. haha...
my boots are a gonna. they're like screwed. (>__<) (T.T)

Anyhooooos, amanda. ian's christmas card is still bloody hell stuck with me. I'll get rica to be my delivery lady. You better say your thank you's to her when she passes it to you! hahas..


Okay peeps, I'm outta here...
Have to go review the meeting's things...
Having a freaking presentation next saturday.
Then I have my Basic Theory Test for my driver's license to sit for next tuesday and I haven't even touched the book I borrowed from Peisuan... diiiiiie larhhhhh....


*tsk tsk tsk* jialaaart, jialaaart!!



kk.... be good ah you all!!

Toodles! ;)