2005-01-12

i'm baaaack!!!


but don't expect much...
Mood: tired

SO yeah... 2 days spent seated in front of a laptop, and a desktop..
running in between..
One to reformat the OS, install a new OS, and all the new stuff..

and the other..
to continue doing my reports endlessly..

This is total havoc i'm telling you.. but anyway... it's nearly done now... bwahahaha..

Anyway, yeah...
talking to jon now... so bored.. with doing all those shit tutorials and e-pracs.. and blardy hell reports. Did I tell you how much I hate school? but oh well, for my future.. for my passion, I'd do that.. hahs.. shan't slack like tim.. now, that fella's one helluva slacker. hell knows if he goes home to study...

*****************

Just finished like 3 reports.. well, okay, 2.
(actually i'm done with 4.. over the weekend, I'll prepare the other 4 more..)
I'm so freaking tired..

*****************

Went for blood donation on the 10th... that's like Monday? yeah..
so yep.. I've got this awfully HUGE bruise on my elbow now.. and Mr Jay thinks it's a love bite..
Allison and I were like O_o "how on earth can a bruise THAT big be a love bite. Who wants to bite me on the elbow anyway?"

hahs.. ah well...
Then yeah.. went facilitating for some PaL school run after school.. talked abit to Mizeal (or is that Mizael? however you spell his name).. hahs.. was telling him YiHan looks like our biochem lecturer..
So.. then, yeap... he prolly does..

Kelvin was there.. and he was calling me "VP of SCL" all the way, and I called him "VP of PaL" all the way too.. he was telling me I prolly could bully him anytime everyday coz he's under me 24/7 this year (which is SO true. and I love that. *maniac grin*) and I can prolly exploit my position as vice-president to order him to pick up litter along the corridoor.. hahs..

Maybe I will... *sly look* Man, you NEVER know!!

Then, yeah.. somehow or rather, if a female talks to a male for at least like 15 minutes, and they're sitting close to each other due to space constraints 20 minutes before, they're prolly assumed to be together. O_o like wtf?

Damn... kee shuan's mind sure plays huge wonders on her.. hahahs.. that was what she assumed about mizeal/mizael and I just this afternoon.. I objected to her crazy "just asking" thought vehemently.. he's just not my type, for one.. and I'm sure I'm most definitely not that over haydern.. (yes, he still pops into my head on a daily basis. well, usually just the name, and nothing else. I'm getting there, getting there.. lol)

*******************

Anyway, bored...
didn't chat much today.. for one, things are getting really outta hand at home again.. yeah, Gary's cutting again.. and being a pain in the ass.. the younger one is being a pain too.. mom and dad are in a fix about the money issues... coz Gary's spending too much.

They're blaming me now, saying that I spend too much. :( I can't help it, can I? I need to eat, drink, travel, pay class funds, etcetra etcetra... things aren't as cheap as they were 4 years ago, you know?

haiz...
Why they even give in to that jerk of a brother, is way beyond me.

*******************

I guess someday, when I die, they won't even notice it till the police calls them up to ask them to pick up my body from the hospital. How great, right? maybe I should try that sometime soon? I don't know...

Then they'll be left with two brainless sons.
What's the use of that, huh? they still need me after all. *getting kinda ego here* I mean, think of it.. Gary's promising, but he just threw his good oppurtunities down the drain. The younger one? He's a total failure to me. Till he gets a BRONZE in some award, I'll never think him as a cool genius.
Me.. at least I try my darnest. I get into a top course in school, I get to be VP of my faculty, I'm in some organisation that's planning something huge soon.. and we're meeting the parliamentary secretary for MCYS.. the guy's name is Dr Malik Osman..
I try my best at golf and won a measely medal while at it (still, it IS a medal).. I try my hand at table tennis, I won a bronze outta it.
And then, soon, maybe I'll try my hand at floorball again.. see how it goes.. or volley ball.. I dunno.. we'll see how.

Again, I try my best.. but do those two moronic brothers of mine try at all? they don't seem to try hard enough. If they did, they'd have gotten something out of all that trying. They're hopeless freaks.

So much for being alive. I belong to a dysfunctional family! >__<

********************

Besides all that shit about my family and about me trying my best.. maybe if I try harder, I'll be tops.

So, yeah.. I shall try.

But before doing that.. I shall want to take my long-awaited shower.. and get my deprived sleep. class starts at 1pm tomorrow.
nice!

so yeah..
night everyone.
I'll update over the weekend if I have the time.

Till then,
be good,
be nice...
Luv y'all lots.

Toodles! ;)