2005-01-22

I want to COMPLAAAAAIN!!!


Junius yang.. you MORON! >_<
Mood: --

You know, I had such a wonderful day today.
Then it was totally spoilt by TWO people.
Junius and Joycelyn.

One god-bro, the other my own cousin.

Blaaaardy hell. hurmph!
One hit my head with a stack of pamphlets and flyers and brochures, and the other replies me like I'm some annoying nosey person. Ungrateful bunch.

Wah lao eh. I'm soooo NOT happy! SO not happy! hmph!

Junius, you ungrateful pig.. You never even visit me for my open house when you promised me that you'd go for, even for just FIVE pathetic minutes.. yet you never appeared?! =(
And I made it a point to go down and visit ya when I really couldn't make out much time for you... wah lao.. so hurt siah.. what's more, when I get there, you still whack my head with those papers... blaaaaardy hell! I'm NOT happy about that! my head still hurts leh! And you know how often I get those ruddy headaches, they make me go absolutely insane whenever those annoying headaches come round.. hmph! that's it. No more tigger for you. You'll get ee-yore. Worse, I'll give you hamtaro. BLEEEH!!!

*glares*


Then that Joycelyn.. blaaardy hell. Talk to her like can die one. shitty kid. Those blasted 'friends' of hers definitely made their point. I hope her 'friends' rot and die a horrible death. God, make it sooner too. Preferably in the arcade where they always hang out at. blaaaardy shit-idiots. Turning my youngest, most adored lil' cousin sis into such a psychotic little maniac of a terror. MY GAAAAWD!!! T_T I seriously hate those 'friends' of hers.. I really want them O-U-T of her life. like NOW. I hope they kick her out of their little pathetic gang.


Blaaaaardy shit. grrrrr... damn those idiots. Damn that pig, junius. blaaardy hell.

*********************

okay, so yeah.. now that I've finished complaining..
on with how my day went..

I really hate to type long stories today.. so yeah.. here goes:

08.00am: I woke up.
08.30am: I'm at debra's block's void deck waiting for her and Uncle philip to get their butts down so we can go to Civil Service College.
09.20am: We're officially lost (okay, more like we were just a ROAD away from the college..)
09.29am: We FINALLY reached the college.
09.30am: Ran in, saw constance and gang..
09.35am: Saw Eunice Olsen's BACK. not front, but BACK. yes, her BACK. hahaha...
10.00am: Youth Biz group presents first coz Raymond ain't here yet..
10.10am: *yawn!* when is this stupid presentation ending... where's the toilet arh?
10.40am: FINALLY!!! TEA BREAK!!! (more like breakfast for me..hee hee)

11.00am: YAY!! Raymond's here! We can present... :D
11.20am: got commercial ads to watch.. Steven's jokes to laugh at.. emcee being lame.. heh heh.. soooo fun! ^__^V (okay, so i'm being plain biased here. so?)
11.30am: huh.. those three monkeys (steven, raymond and hongchuan) still not done yet ah? jialart.. buzzer is off liao.
11.40am: Q&A.. not bad. not bad at all! I like their presentation siah...
11.48am: Next group.. Youth RELOADED! lame group. They think they're matrix reloaded or sommat. laaaaame. Hope they're of some good.. hmmm... ooooh, cute guy sitting behind me!! not bad. haha..oh right. must listen ah..
12.00am: nodding off.. nodding off.. ZzZzz... -.-Zzz
12.05am: "let me present to you my... yeah, okay.. HOT PINK SLIDES!!" wh-whaT!?!? my god. it's a guy with his cute hot pink slides!! wooooow. okay.. that's so.. feminine.. *lame laugh* well, at least HE'S in touch with his inner-woman. *pukes*
12.20pm: my god.. finally done with them siah.. goodness me..
12.23pm: Next. and lastly.. Youth Connect. oooh.. cute guy presenting not? oh. okay.. so he's not.. ahh.. whatever then. hahs..

*the in-betweens: 'bla bla bla bla bla...'*

01.00pm: FINALLY!! Panel of advisors take the stage.. Penny Low is rattling away.. bla bla bla.. then Dr Maliki too.. and Dr Choong.. then Dr Maliki again.. *yawn*


When's lunch?


01.40pm: YESSSSS!!! lunch time!! *mega-grin*

So yeah.. I had lunch with SoCheer, Alan, Vincent, Debra and yeah.. some other girls.. Douglas left halfway for his CCA.. he's in sailing club in VJC.. cooool.. hahs.. oh, michelle ong ended up in VJC too.. not bad! :D

Theeeeeen.. Debra and I went down to NP.. went to meet Junie, ended up with painful bumps on the top of my head.. *sob sob* Nevermind, I got my revenge by whacking him back.. I don't think he cares 'bout those whacks.. they're like shit to him, right, bro? hmph.. just you wait.. I'll be taller than you again one day!!

(you see.. I used to over-tower him back in secondary 3 or 4.. he was like waaaay short.. hahas.. so yeah.. I was always taller than him back then..)

After we left their convention hall, debra and I went to their bazaar.. which unfortunately, wasn't much of a bazaar.. not as lively as NYP's.. come on.. obviously we're more enthusiastic than those no-purpose driven NP students. It's like there's not enough vibes in the bazaar.. no life. (even if there were like 100 pple manning the stalls.. still no life)

In NYP, you find the students manning the stalls competing with each other in friendly competition, shouting all over the place.. it's sooo lively!! ^__^V

Self-praise takes lots of grace okay?!? Not many can praise like I do! bwhahahs..


Anyway, we left NP for Orchard.. took 74.. alighted one stop after NYGS, and took 171 down to town.. then.. I got Ian to buy Debra the 4-leaf clover pendent.. she was sooo happy! ahhas.. :)

I parted ways with her at the cross junction outside Takashimaya.. and walked down to dhoby ghaut like per normal..

Met up with mom, younger bro and gary at PlazaSingapura..
didn't feel like buying Gior's stuff.. so I headed to Samuel&Kevin's instead.. hee.. bought a pair of denim cargo's from there.. cost me only $34.50.. sooo dirt cheap. it's pure denim at that! bwhahahas.. (okay, so denim is part of cotton..)

Anyway, haven't bought a new pair of shoes and some shirts...
can't wait!! hahs..

We took the NEL home.. there was this lady standing next to mom (opposite me) listening in on my conversation..
I was telling mom and gary and the younger bro about my day.. the three of them were making snide comments as usual. hahahas... and the lady was trying hard not to snigger.. hahahahas...

oh man.. :P it was so hilarious to watch her try to keep her laughter in..
After like an hour, I was still rambling away to mom.. she went like "girl, what did you take before meeting us ah? you have been talking NON-STOP you know..?"

*grin* I told her I was drinking this super sugar-ated carbonated zappel like drink.. haha.. I have debra to vouch for that! ^--^V

*********************

So yeah, I'm home now.. just gave gary new "feela's" on his head.. hahahs. don't ask. just read.


I'm not even don't with one single report. so okay, here I go already!!!!

Toodles.. ;)


P.S.: Have I said how HOT it is today?!?! It's so freaking humid!!! I HATE it!! >__<
P.P.S.: sorry if I've complained too much today.. I'm just not happy with joycelyn's behaviour...