2005-01-19

fun-kaaaay...


tired tired tired....
Mood: bored, tired

I feel like I'd just ran 2.4km.. (not much, but I feel like it man..)
Just the tiredness, not the muscleaches and all..

open house today was good.. haha.. was paired up with Sally again today!!
Was feeling really lethargic at first, coz I slept at 2am last night..
But the moment our jobs were assigned to us, I got hyper and there we go...! hahas.. blasting off into our duties like that..

Nothing much really happened.. It's just an Open house event after all.. oh yeah, only that Lionel Louis (is that how you spell his name?), that goalkeeper for the Singapore Football Team who won us that Tiger Cup the other day.. he's a student in NYP's sports and wellness.. I didn't know that till I was asking sally about it.. it was rather interesting! coz here we see this tall guy, who's a NYP student, doing promotional publicity, standing on stage awkwardly as crazy fans scream their lungs out.. it's insanity!

******************

After duty ended (with my round of bringing some girls on a combined tour), I went to Evelyn to ask her about organic chem tutorial coz I didn't know how to do it.. she taught me all she knew.. She's such a nice person!! ^__^

Then.. called Debra.. but she was still in class.. so I decided to go home.. Met Jeremy and his student on the bus.. didn't realise it was him till I saw his face.. I thought who was that annoying guy chattering away so loudly.. although his voice was familiar, I was tired, but when I got on the bus, I put two and two together and bingo... Jeremy was on the bus!!

*****************

then, I got home.. had lunch, chatted a bit.. I got really tired and so, I went to sleep.. read a few new messages on my mobile, Gillian was telling me there was a girl at the polyclinic where she was who looked EXACTLY like me. Like that girl was some carbon copy (duplicate, an exact replica) of me.. how freaky is that? she was saying that the girl was donned exactly as how I'd dress, starting from head to toe.
Same hairdo, same dress sense, same bag styling, same type of sandals that I'd wear...

hahahs.. poor girl was super freaked out. She thought she saw me.. haha.. I HAVE A CLONE!!!!! I'VE BEEN CLOOOONED!!! (as if.) hahahahahahas....

Oh man.. what an interesting funky day!!!

*******************

So anyway, yeah.. Don't seem to know what to type out nowadays.. if anything interesting crops up.. I'd blog.. so yeah.. bye for now? haha..


Take care, peeps!

Toodles! ;)