2005-01-21

Pens, bandanas, caps... files.. CD holders..


were just some of the stuff I took home from school yesterday
Mood: --

for once, I'm deciding not to put down a mood. Mainly coz.. well, just didn't feel like it.

Anyway, hahs.. didn't blog last night due to stuff..
1) I was exhausted
2) I really didn't know what to blog.

Actually, come to think of it, I still don't know what to blog about. =S
SO pardon me if you start thinking this entry is really getting NO where.. (coz I'm thinking the same way as you do)

Sooo.. yeah. I decided to do a full shift for Open House yesterday. Coz they hadn't enough manpower for the campus tour registration booth. I pretty much slacked all the way. And then, I went 'round the campus showing lil sis mich and her friends(my juniors too!)... went up to SCL(LS) [my dept] and down to SCL(CPT).. and then all the way to McD's, bazaar.. and yeah, had to bid them bye from there coz I had to run back for duty.

Then after that, I did homework.. Mizael and XiaoHui were there teaching me how to do bromination!! hahas.. so nice of them.. after which, I went to meet Elicia to pass up Organic Chem tutorial.. was going insane.. heh..

Well, then I brought around a bunch of CI students to SCL again.. at about 4.45pm.. we walked around.. chatted abit.. pretty much boring..
When I got back, I begged horrible creature for a goodie bag, he gave me one and shoo-ed me away..

I guess after presentation on Saturday, I'll just pop by NP to go visit Junie for a lil' while before I come back home to do up my homework and all that.

**********************

Okay, seriously, I don't feel like blogging.. grrr...
You know what.. it's confirmed that depression runs in my family's genes..
My lil cuz, Joycelyn.. is depressed. Mom told me she's cutting too. Gwen... if anything, please do help your sis, alright? Try to be nicer to her, okay? I know you're trying your best to be nice to her, but make it a daily thing.. depression is hard to fight..

**********************

ahhh.. okay.. I'm feeling weighed down by my reports...
so, yea.. I think I'll just stop here and.. yea.


whatever.


Toodles! ;)