2005-01-23

oh man....


*stomach growls*
Mood: =S

This is the ultimate test of will power.
The aunty one floor down is busy making CNY puff cakes.. and omg.. they smell sooooooo delightfully delicious!
omg.. it's a constant nightmare... she's been at it for like the past 7 hours.. and she'll only stop at like 11pm tonight!!

and she'll go on for the next 2 or 3 days...
ugh... so torturing.... T_T

*********************

Anyway, ChunWei told me about something that happened at my SCL booth yesterday...
oh man.. while it sounded SUPER cool to have E.coli splattered allll over the auditorium pre-function room..

3 people were sent to hospital, our booth was a gonna, and I think it's all going up to the Estate section, the CEO of NYP campus, and Dr Joel's prolly gonna get it.. what a year to start off man... =(

Nevermind, my exco team and I shall perservere and give SCL a rawkin' good time this year!! ^__^V
So yeah, with the pre-function room stinkin' of E.coli (let them learn the smells of e.coli!!!!) and some machines blown into smithereens.. *smirk*

I will still proudly stand here and say that NYP SCL (Life Sciences) is THE coolest school ever!! Coz it's got me, that's why!! hahas.. okay, it has all the coolest people that I know of in it.. and that's why I love it so much! well, this means we're gonna get new machines to replace those old ones..



YAY!!!!


*mega-grin* Oh this is sooooo cool! hhahahas...


************************

Anyway.. waiting for dad to get home with some food...hahs.. can't stand that aunty downstairs.. she tempts me ever so during CNY period....
>__<

So anyway, Terra's shedding her fur.. it's dusting up the entire house with her rubbing her fur all over the place.. my brothers actually used the lint remover thing on her but she's still shedding.. damn cat...

My reports are all half done.. I should have them printed out and passed up tomorrow! ^__^ sweet, innit? hahas..

okay okay.. off I go then...

I'm going shopping with PeiSuan after school, tomorrow! :D
and then maybe meeting up with Debra.. not sure about it though...


so yeah, toodles! ;)