2005-01-27

hi all! hellooooo all!!! ge wei guan zong men hao!!!


blogging from NYP, yet again!!
Mood: =)

(10.35am)
Alrighty, so I have like... let's see.. 5 hours of breaktime!!
Of which 30 minutes will be spent in the microbio lab later, doing my follow-up experiment. ^__^

It's a lovely LOVELY day today! hahs..
I'm sitting next to Allison, she's doing her cell biology lab report (which I am SOOOO Done and over with! halleluja!) and I'm blooooogging!! yes, you heard me! I'm being the bloggist that I always am! *grins*

I came in late for Dr Xu's class. He wasn't exactly pleased about it. But I did today's experiment totally on my own. My gosh! I spilt some Di-chloro-methane (DCM) on Dominic's arm... >__<
I'm so so sorry, ah bung! thank goodness it wasn't the bromine we were about to add..

Yeah, we were playing around with bromine and all that crazy stuff today. I did the experiment today coz I didn't want tim to blow up the lab, like he nearly did yesterday during microbio.. (he and JunCheng were playing with lighters. They spoilt a lighter, of which, the butane was all let out. so if a spark had gone off, we'd have died in there!)

****************

OHH!! Amanda, JunCheng said okay to the ice cream buffet!! hope THAT cheered ya up!
=D I'll fix up the dates and will call you up about it! I'll drag as much of the gang as I can along!

****************

I wonder what I'd end up doing today, after this entry, that is..
Think I'll do my organic Chem tutorial, then go microbio lab do follow-up prac, then go for lunch.. (dammit! I didn't get ka-chings from dad today!) and then.. study Cellbiology while PeiSuan practices on her saxophone...

Then go for organic chem tutorial, then cellbio lab.. then.. (i LOVE this part best!) HOMEEE!!! hopefully marcus gets back today for dinner.. then I'll race him on the x-box! *mega-mega-grin*

****************

I woke up with a cramp on my right collar bone today.. it hurts a million stabs.. >__<
anyway, yeah.. met Nad in the lift on the way up for organic chem prac.. I can't wait for this saturday to come, where I can plan for Youth Week!! ^__^

Give me some ideas k? we'll be having street festival (we want it to be more illegal then the original street fest) we'll have spontaneously open cafes with bean bags and stuff strewn outside the rolex building, then we'll have a volunteer fair in front of the main stage, where performances and mass dancing will be held (hope there ain't no line dancing there, I hate those!) and then, of course, at night, over the weekend, we'll be having a youth party bash! hahs.. this is gonna be sooo fun! then everyone stays back to help clean up the place..

=) good, innit? it's just the beginning! I hope we can do this for the years to come! ^_^

Oh jon, blog more.. and don't give me those Econs definitions, or I'll start giving you BioChemistry definitions.. hahs..

****************

Alrighty, I'm outta here.. Study study study!!
=S okay, seriously, I hate studying, but oh well...
Marcus, I've also perfected the art of slacking and avoiding work, you have lots to learn from me too! ;) [That's besides the MULTI-TASKING part..that one, you could learn.. hahas..]


Aights, I'm gone peeps!
Y'all have fun, but be good!

Toodles! ;)