2005-01-26

oooh-la-LAAAA....


just so oooh-lah-LAaa...
Mood: =D

Today.. well, school was okay.. spent most of the day with PeiSuan, helping her out with her drills on the saxophone. Watched her and yihui swimming before that.. and allison making lotsa noise as usual.. (she never stops screaming, that girl)

Then, ate chicken rice in the band room. I haven't had dinner yet.. I'm sooo hungry!! but like, whatever.. haahs.. can't be bothered to eat tonight. didn't eat last night either.

Well... Terra was really well-behaved when Marcus and his dad came over to our place.. she didn't even hiss nor did she do anything.. in fact, she was just lazing about!! haahs.. I guess she knew that Marcus and his dad were blood-related kin, so she's good. =)

Speaking of which, Marcus and his parents came over from Australia!! hahas. yeah..
Meet Marcus (haven't got a pic of him, yet.. dude, pass the pics to me when you've got the time yea?), my younger cousin brother. He's 2 years younger than me.. Lives with his parents and older brother (Gavin) in Sydney, Australia.

He used to be this scrawny lil guy with dyed red hair.. and he loved banging down my bedroom door and go "I'm bored" repeatedly just coz.. well.. he was bored. yeah.. ahhas! :P

Then, out of sheer insanity and utter boredom, Marc, Sharlene (our other cousin) and I would buy those little packet "bombs" and activate the bombs first before flinging them out of gran's window.. and then it so happened that there was a funeral going on downstairs, so those funeral people didn't like it that we were throwing down stuff at them while they were mourning.. hahs...

So, yeah... the police came up to scold us.. :P

Anyway, if Marc comes around earlier tomorrow, or friday (if he's not going off till tuesday) I'll bring him around to Parsir Ris to wild wild wet or summat..

******************

Oooooh-Lah-LaaaH!!! =D
I passed my Basic Theory Test!!! ^__^ see mich, I didn't slack ah.. hahs..
So yeah, gotta get some ka-chings from mah parents.. and go book some 10 sessions first.. hahas.. I think I'll be done with them real soon! and then I can get my license! Mwahahahahs! lovely lovely!!! love lovin' it!


Then, what else is there to type about?

oh! right.. ChunWei passed me sommat really cool just now! have a look at it peeps!

Blindfolded guy playing Maroon 5's "This love" on the piano!

Damn cool!

okay, I think I gotta go now.. to sleep and all that..
hahs..
Tomorrow, I'll be studying.. while PeiSuan plays her saxophone.. Mich might be coming down to school to collest her winnings. She filled up a form in hopes to win something from my school biomed competition thingy.. and she won THIRD PRIZE!!! sweet or what?!?! =D *mega-grin*

She won this fax/scanner/photocopier printer thing.. so coooool.. I also want leh.. hahas...


well, yeah.. Marc said he might drop by tomorrow night.. hope he does! then can play x-box with him.. I'll race him on burnout 3!!! ^__^V

hahas.. it's the only game I'm good at...



anyway, byeeeee for now!!!

Toodles! ;)