2005-01-25

blogging from schoooool....


bwahahahahahs...
Mood: =/

I slept in biostats lecture today. So boring.. IT lecture was an utter bore..
And now that I'm illegally typing this, it isn't getting any more exciing than any other stuff that the rest of my classmates are doing.. poooft.. *yawn*

so yeah, right now, I'm telling PeiSuan for the nth time,
"Mo touchee wo deh hand orh!!!" it's her version of extremely broken cantonese. [Translation: Don't touch my hand!!]

hahahas.. I've been teasing her for the past 3 hours. hahhas.. farnie time..
I nearly fell asleep in IT practical.. which is now.


Arden's back to his ultra vulgar self, "Ahh.. TiTi!! die TiTi!!! shit! TiTi's gonna kill me! I'm screwed!!! DIE titi!!!" let's see what else he'll come up with today..

hahas..

Allison's blogging away too.. hahas.. and she sounds like a ghost while at it... yeah, you can go read her blog after this. We practically screwed up her blog entry for today.. *mega-grin*

(Arden just announced to the class that he's gonna kill gays now)

hahs.. so yeah.. some lame shit-ass stuff going on in my class now. Loooove IT pracs. It's goooood. ;) (only coz I get to play in class..)

Oh yeah.. I think I better start on my Frontpage thing in school.. ahhas...
blog later when I get home at 6!! hahs...


Toodles! ;)