2005-02-01

okay, now I know...


one of the sites that my lab blocks is Friendster..
Mood: =(

ahh well...
when I get home tonight, then I'll access it..

anyways, today, I'm learning SQL (Structured Query Language). It involves DML and DDL and many more...

right now, Arden is going "Oh dick! oh shit! oh man! how come all this shit one man.. eh dick shit! knn ccb! knn damn tulan, fuck lah!"

Yep, Marcus is at school. well, WAS at school, I think. anyway, whatever it is, Marc, I'll pass you that wart-infested face picture of yours later, and in return, you'll tell me about cindy.. :D

*******************

Anyway, class today, surprisingly, for a TUESDAY to come around, I could pay attention while the lecturers mumbled..
*yawn* bloody boring, I'd say.

I was about to spoil PeiSuan's oh-so-philosophical thoughts on her little website, but what the heck..
I already took over ally's blog. So yeah.. *smug grin*


I've decided to just run 8 rounds (which makes it 3.2KM) today.. it'll mean I have 8 more rounds to complete, when I DO get over that 8 rounds.. hahs.. if possible, I'll complete it. :)

Well, I shall attempt to do my work now...
byeeeeeee!