2005-01-28

my bad...


totally my bad!
Mood: =P


Hahas..so yeah, Marcus is back home in sydney.. and he says it was I who implied that I had no life and all.. *rolls eyes* fine...
hahs..
I have no life, I admit that..

Anyway, yeah.. I'm bored.. doing my biochem lab report just for a headstart for the week end. Talking to Marcus and mich over MSN..

Felix's birthday is coming up soon!! I owe him two drinks. I will drag him out one day for that.. =D
Maybe after my common test week.. yeah.. hahs.. take him pubbing with rica, debra and gins (if they wanna come).. not sure where to go tho.. The Living room? Gatsby's?

Anyhoos, I should get back to my biochem report and get it over and done with.. so that I won't have to worry tomorrow while out at novena square...


kk.. I'm outta here for the day..
you'll hear from me on sunday perhaps..

Byeeeeeeeeeee!
Toodles! ;)