2005-01-28

typing typing typing...


hellooo!!! hellooo!!
Mood: =)


Yah yah.. I feel so yah yah today... yah yah banana.. hahahs..
Okay, madness...
I'm soooo drugged out. MSG, that's what it is.
Had mee hoon queh!! ^__^

jabba jabba... hahas...
Gary bought me a new game!!! It's calld Oddworld: Stranger's wrath
It's soooo nice!! hahas.. those little furry things... so cute!!! >__<

Oh man.. I'm adoring that game now..! hahas..
Anyways, yeah.. school today was a marathon!! Biochem, I didn't understand a shit of it...
Math, was okay.. I had 21/30 for that test I took half a month ago...
And biochem prac was wayyyy too simple, I love it man!!

Then.. what else.. Oh right, I left school at like 12... nice! hahs...
*grins*
I thought Marcus would be over today, maybe he went back home already.. all the more better.. hahas.. I can get the pics from him sooner! :P
I have his MSN too, so that's really okay with me.. hahs.. Maybe I should scan in his 11-year old picture and send that one to him to tell him the chubby lil' guy that he was once..

Anyway, yeah...
Off to do my reports..
See y'all around soon!


Toodles! ;)

P.S.: Mom promised to go M'sia with me to go buy stuff with me!!! We're gonna get MP3 players, new mobiles and a digicam.. (if it's cheap, we'll get two or three) and then clothes, if I wanna really get them.. shoes.. bwhahahs..

sweet!

Hope we get to go m'sia soon enough!! ^__^V