2005-01-30

my gawd.. i can't take this much any more, I'm afraid..


*grimaces*
Mood: =S


This is getting like a nightmare.. First, it's one of my brothers, then it's one of my brothers again, then it's joycelyn, and now it's serene being the depressed one.. (as from her MSNnicks)

This is a fucking nightmare and it's not just gonna end like that. *sigh* urrrggh, what can I say then? =S
They won't listen, those bloody attention whores. Nothing much that I do or say would make that listen to me.. that's their loss. seriously.

***************************

Right here, right now, I'm gonna say this once and for all.
If anyone so much as wanna get depressed and when I help you keep on whinging... let me tell you, I will not so much as extend my help to you any more from that moment on.

And that includes all my friends.

It's my final warning for those who read this.

I'm just so SICK and TIRED of having to coo and blabber stuff that might just advice you on your plight or even trigger something that might help you out on whatever you're so depressed about. And I'm sick and tired of everything, aights?

I AIN'T YOUR SERVANT. I'M YOUR COUSIN (OR) YOUR FRIEND.. not a slave to your every beck and call. so quit it. If I don't sms you back, that's only coz I DON'T want to answer you, (or rather, i'm in class) and no, joycelyn, I don't have all the answers in the world, I fucking can't fix a problem that you have on your fucking computer. Neither do I give a fucking damn about what's wrong with friendster's bloody messaging system AND I don't fucking give a damn about your stupid friends (they're stupid, they're dumb and they're fuckers and scums) or who the fuck you like and all that. So don't complain to me that a guy who's 16 doesn't like you. for goodness's sake! You're only 12!!! he prolly has the hots for some 15 year old ah lian!!
What the hell do you know about relationships? no more than I do on nanotechnology, you dimwit!


ugh!
Morons, the bunch of them. stupid attention 'hoes!

***************************

I'm just SO majorly pissed off at all this shit.
Now that that's out of me, I think I'm feeling a tad bit better..
Sorry if I sounded like some emo-punk freak..


I've been talking quite a lot to marcus nowadays.. he's been telling me his cousin, Trevor, is behaving in a VERY VERY weird manner.. so not like him at all. (as in trevor)

Well, the moment he says Trevor, I immediately think "oh, must be a toad".. hahaha.. sorry, he just reminds me of that kid's toad called trevor from the Harry Potter series..

Marcus and I both think that someone's playing a joke on him.. so trevor's being super weird. (we hope that's the case.. plus it's not exactly helping that trevor keeps girly soft toys..)

***************************

Anyway, back to my reports. I slacked way too much for comfort zone..
I'm not even done with one after the biochem report.

So dead. Gotta rush last minute. but ain't that just so sweet? :D


2nd aunt's not feeling well.. mom's taking care of her, well, we all are, it's our obligation to do so.. after the so many things that she's done for us.. she's like gran's.. always there protecting us no matter what.. :) I don't know what I'll do without her..

anyway, time to go..
toooodles!! ;)


P.S.: To manda, sorry I got so aggressive, but you should know better than to joke about the people I hold dear to my heart for.