2005-02-05

ooooooh!!!


i'm so anticipating this!
Mood: but not feeling it..

I am so anticipating this job I'm gonna tell you all about it..
but I'm not feeling the actual anticipation..

See, I just scored myself a weekend job.
At cineleisure. Mastero Bistro. waaaaay cool bistro..
starting pay is shit, but I have to make do with it, coz I hate living off my parents. Besides, I don't have a MSN chat partner to chat to on weekends. Marcus would be at HIS weekend job, and the others are busy out there, playing..
Or at home on "away" doing their reports / studying.

I'm looking forward to it, I really am.. *small secretive grin*
It looks fun, coz the other ladies there look like a fun bunch to me..
I hope to do a really good job and learn fast, coz then my pay would be increased.
I start next weekend too..

But here's the backfire.


My parents.


They so entirely flipped when I told them I scored that job on the spot and I'd be working next week.. most likely on CNY days too..

They didn't like it that I'm finding another way to get money.
They felt jealous that I'm finally finding a job..
Nah... hahaha... actually more like Mom's worried that I won't have time to study, and dad's just mad at me for not consulting him first.

yeah..
they'll get over it, I hope.
I didn't exactly tell them that the bistro's open till 5am on saturday nights.. >__<

Will I be able to take it?
I really hope I'll be able to..

************************

Anyway, went out to meet debra, bought a little something, have some left over cash..
will be using that money when school reopens a week from now.

I don't know, I'm feeling scared now..
I have no clue what I'm afraid of... I hope it's just the excitment building up from the new job I'll be doing.

Or maybe it's just my bladder.

*sheepish grin*


Was telling Debra that we're being such close best friends that we can even feed each other if the other person's busy doing something else..
And debra bought ice cream, and she was busy later on, so I REALLY did end up feeding her that cup of ice cream..

People were really staring at us weird, we felt weird too.. hahas.. but she was really busy, so what the heck.. hahas...
busy drinking her lemongrass drink..

************************

I went back home.. after parting ways with debra at dhoby ghaut MRT to hop on to NEL to get home...
called PeiSuan to tell her of my cool new job, she was the 2nd person (excluding debra who was there when i scored that job) to know about it.
She was so happy for me too!!! :D

PeiSuan and Allison bought me a new pencil box.. I'll have to remember to bring my fabric glue and glue on Le Trio Sinistre on the back of the pencil case!!
Sooo coolios!!!

************************

I have to thank Marcus..
seriously.

He gave me a new idol to listen to!! :D
I soooooo love Donavon Frankenreiter's songs...
so cool!!!

hahas.. okay.. not exactly the greatest (coz I know there'll be SOMEONE who'll be THE idol for me.. just that I haven't found THE idol yet)
but still, I just happen to love his beats and all...

Maroon 5 is our fave.

*mega-grin*
Anyone who likes maroon 5 with a passion (for just his songs) has a really good taste. (just like me!)

************************

Okay, back to my reports. I wanna get them done soon.

I can start on doing early reports this week onwards.
I WILL have a headstart soon. =)

This time, I'll be competing against myself, not aiming for the top position, but I know I can do better this semester.

And perhaps next semester, I'll have not a shame in sitting in for inorganic chem lectures. I have michelle to keep me company with and vice versa! ^__^V

************************


So yeah...
toodles!!!

P.S.: Mich, talk to me on MSN for the TCC person to call. I couldn't ask them for the details coz they were being super busy people today. They left me quick with a number to call. So do remember to message me over MSN for the person's number.