2005-02-04

Let me just blog quickly


again.
Mood: annoyed


I'm tired, I'm annoyed and I'm highly irritable.
I'm tired coz I'd been up since 8am and it's 2.02am
I'm annoyed at the case of the lost keys.
PeiSuan supposedly lost them..I'd hope she'd find them. but to no avail.
like blardy fuck. them annoying peeps just don't know when to stop the interrogations. They'd better stop it soon, or I'll just head up to the SAO anyway.

I'm highly irritable. That's only obvious.

Today hasn't been a good day.
The only good time was when I was chatting with Marcus. my cousin dearest..
shares the same thoughts as I do. We hate drama kings and queens.
We hate to do work, we love to chat, and we get bored easily.

Anyhoots. Just came to blog for one thing:

nad, I'll pass you the new songs soon.

There, said and done, I'm outta here.
byeeeee