2005-02-05

easy not to look...


but not easy to believe.
Mood: --

Dunno how that passed my mind, but I thought it was realistic enough.
It's always easy not to look at things, but it's never easy to believe it..

Time flies by me so fast nowadays, so much so that I forget my dates, my days, my meetings, everything.

Ninah's birthday's coming up soon. that girl's gonna be 21 soon, but dammit, she still acts like a 15 year old.. haiz..

Anyhoots, yeah...
So it's all like that.. I'll be meeting up with debra later in a few hours..
I'm so tired, I have no idea why I'm still awake either..

Was talking to Marcus just now..
His life is so much more complicated than mine, yet he lives it like it's so simple.
I should learn how to relax and to let go, huh? *shrugs*

I don't know what to blog nowadays..
it's difficult trying to comprehend all those random rambling thoughts that go through my mind every moment in my passing life.

Well, I'm seriously VERY tired.
and i have 2 to 3 blogs to type out at...



Sooooo... yeah.
byeeeeee... *yawns* Z.Z