2005-02-08

a day before CNY!!


and i'm still slacking about
Mood: *glares about her*

Debra played meeee outtttt... hmph...
annoying.. first was rica, then debra.. but well, since she wants to go out so badly with her beloved 5-cent-eyes boy, then I'll just have to accomodate for her.

See, i'm soooo nice...

*rolls eyes*

Anyhoots, I'm so freaking bored.. so tempted to do something lame..
like dancing nude in my room or something. O.o *blink*
Okay, maybe not. that's too degratory already.


So yeah, I managed to get to sleep at about 3am last night, woke up at 9.30am...
Greeted dad, smacked gary's ass to wake him up just to tell him i'm taking over the computer..

only to come online to find out that MSN messenger was being a biatch again..

*****************

Anyway, going to do my homework....
so yeaps...
will blog laters...

Toodles! ;)