2005-02-07

I have NEVER been more....


pissed off in my life.
Mood: frustrated

Okay, not pissed off. I've been more pissed off than this.
More like frustrated.

The grown ups in this family are soooooo fucking annoying.
What's it with them and ME having a bloody WEEKEND job?????
I don't DO anything besides slacking over saturdays and sundays, like what fuck...
I deserve to do something MORE than just slacking, you know?

So I got myself a job, in hopes I'll do something that I remotely enjoy, but still earn some money while at it. Rather than getting my ass fat and NOT earning money.
Marcus reckons this will do me good. Since we're both having the same jobs. Having a waitressing job (his being waitering, or so he says) right smack in the middle of the mall, in the middle of town. Where other teens hang out EVERY SINGLE DAY. Only his job pays more. Mine's like shiat.

What the hell is WRONG with these 3 grown ups, I have NO idea!
2nd aunt gave me 10 buckaroos in hopes that I'd be bribed out not to work. geeeeZ!!!!
woman! You haven't even lost your viginity and you act like some flamboyant teochew wayang queen at 70!!!! I know you know I love you and you love me, but that just doesn't work with me. the flamboyant teochew wayang queen part that's trying to bribe me outta this.. no, that will NOT work with me.

After 18 years and going with living under your roof, I'm so damn accustomed to her ways. it'll take WW3 to get me out of this job.

****************************

Having said all that, I'm going back to clearing out my room.
I am sooooo frustrated.

pffffft!

Toodles. ;)