2005-02-07

blahness...


we're heading home
Mood: bored

Amanda helped me do up a blog layout today...
but the more I worked on the raw version of it... the more frustrated I became..
No idea why.. it's not that I didn't like the basic stuff, on the contary, I loved it.. a lil' messed up coz I've never seen it before, but getting used to it coz it was like my current skin..

Buuuut.
I didn't like the colours.. (i did this morning, not in the afternoon)
I didn't want it so stretched out the way i modified it to be..
I didn't like the blah-ness to it.

And I still couldn't fine-tune it the way to suit my liking..
*grimaces*

I still have like a month and a half to think up of a jaw-dropping layout and html/java code source to impress my rather unimpressed teacher.

I swear, I'll come up with something really good...
Three pages. All I need is three pages.


*********************

I spent my entire day watching movies.
First, it was cartoons actually.. then I wasted my afternoon watching The Pianist.. it's such a depressing movie. German soldiers in WWII are fucking sick bastards. They enjoyed KILLING. what beasts!

Again. Sick bastards.

Then I went doing that blog skin... before chatting with Marcus.. and then I got sucked back into watching movies again. Monkey Bone. Another sick bastard monkey show.

then yeah.. i'm here again.

*********************

Marcus... marc marc lil cuzn marc....
what a punk this boy is.

Only 16 and being so rude to me... tsk tsk tsk..
Today, Marcus (being silly lil cuzn marcus) went to the beach in hopes of getting a tan, (which he did) but he got his bag stolen while at it...
poor kid lost his wallet, mobile, shirt and new bottle of sunscreen.

He wasn't the least worried about his phone or his wallet, but he came back depressed, shirtless, and complaining and being a drama king about his stolen SHIRT.
(only coz it was ONE of his favourite shirts)

ANyhoots, he went playing around with his digicam again, and took a pic of himself showing that rude sign.. *shakes head sadly* kids....


lol!!

*********************

well, peeps, i'm heading to bed..
Today will be a nice day.
coz it's got my favourite numbers in today's date!!! ^__^

07-02-05

*mega grin*

i'm beat tired.
NIght everyone!!!


Toodles! ;)